Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

Hell yeah, I am in! Going online in about 30 minutes, gotta take my shower.

Had a GREAT time last night playing fellow members! Too bad by the time I got around to Malitor, the lag had gotten severe....same with when I played KStryker. KOTH was fairly lag free for a while and we had an awesome time but, after about a dozen matches, it starts to lag like crazy.

I can't wait until they fix it....I played like 10 SICK rounds against AMES32 and it was so fast and totally lag free.

sorry for the nood question, but is it the room thats laggy? is is it the whole system atm?

thanks.

oh and my nick is AlexDC-22 :) feel free to add me

No it all depends on who's host, and the latency of those in the room. Yesterday I played with RockHardMilkGun and NothingRhymesWithCircus, along with one of my friends. The room was virtually lag-less the whole time, with only minor spikes very rarely.

having alot of fun playing against members..had a great series with axlriot...trying to find a match now but to no avail..lag

not having time right now, but I was searching for it and couldnt find it. Does this have something to do with me beeing @europe? do u have channels like france, germany and so on? o.o"

I tried asking usernames earlier today and they all ignored me...probably 'cause I bodied most of em...

^ You spam like mad, wow, dude.....
You mean with Kitana? Nah, I throw 2 fans on the ground to see if they stay still, then either an air fan or short hop>Square Wave to catch jumpers. If they stay still after that I dash in for my 8 hit bread and butter combo. One thing I don't do is spam mindlessly.

I'm getting decent with that midair square wave, especially jumping back and dashing forward before I hit the ground. Catches a LOT of people off guard. I used it to get over a couple Scorp spears :)