Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

thanks for the info about the trial ;)
i hope the code thing gets resolved soon, while laggy it was cool either way, am 6-1 and only lost cus i couldnt for the life of me pull off noobs combos due to lag, even my kung lao sucked :( but apparently not as bad as the other people i played against since i still won, even flawless 3 times lol :)

and btw, i am not that good, probably the others i played with where worst or having a bad day, in any case, i dont care if i lose, is just a game and its fun to play with others ;)

my nick there is AlexDC-22 hope to play some of the experts here :D

I had a few fun rounds but King of the Hill is killing me, the 31st cannot come soon enough.

I think I would have a connip if I ever got to 9 Wins and the room just crashed.

I had a few fun rounds but King of the Hill is killing me, the 31st cannot come soon enough.

I think I would have a connip if I ever got to 9 Wins and the room just crashed.

I know what you mean.. Dark Mario was getting quite a few wins earlier and it dumped him out. I had a couple wins and my game locked in mid match.

Was in there earlier so thanks to all for the matches. I don't know why but it was really bad buggy for me. It was the worst I've seen the online act up so I didn't stay long but I'll be back on there at some point so feel free to drop me a challenge.

since i only can use da trial, so once da store is back, you'll see alot of me in tis room , i suck 100%

I don't know if i just suck or if i can't pull any combo because of the lag D:
Nice fights btw, with everybody I've played :)

PS: I'm using trial too because the store and balablabla

nice playing guys, was 4-0 on koth but as i was fighting it got disconnected, so whom ever it was, please know i had nothing to do with it :(

also to joy207 or something like that, thanks for challenging me, sorry i had to decline, had to get off the tv lol,we shall play tho soon enough :)

to gamer tiger, great playing with you bud, i normally play tag, so dont know if ill be doing it again, took a nice whooping from you in that last fight lol

and to nrs, fix the damn lag, omg, i cant pull off the simplest of combos :(
all in all, good times,even tho some one whom i beat in koth gave me a 2 after the match, if i get beat am handing down a 8-9-10, i got beat, so why should i rate you low?
is sad cus others watching gave me a 10 most times and no lower than 6.

i hope this rep system does not make people look bad to the point of some one with a low rep cant get a match.

anyways, ill be on later on again, even tho its laggy as hell, it was fun to beat some of you and of course to get my ass whooped by gamertiger ;)
god do i ever love this game :D