Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

Hold down the fort for me. I'm going offline for a little bit. I'm going to hook my ps3 up through cat5 instead of wireless and see if that helps my lag problem any

i didnt go to the room, but the matches ive played are laggy, also since this is the first time logging inn, i could not redeem my kombat code, says service is under maintenance or something, is this normal? i just had to go to trail to be able to play. any help would be appreciated :)
next time ill be joining you guys :)

It's about f-ing time. :-|

I'll log on to the PSN when I get home.
I redeemed my online pass code on April 19th at midnight.

can any one help me with my issue about the kombat kode? it says service under maintenance, dont know if this is normal, sorry but i am just desperate to play online, and it seems that i will not be able to :(

thanks

can any one help me with my issue about the kombat kode? it says service under maintenance, dont know if this is normal, sorry but i am just desperate to play online, and it seems that i will not be able to :(

thanks

The Code Redeeming service isn't online yet. So far just normal Online PSN features are up. Certain account management, PS Store and new user creation are down.

The Code Redeeming service isn't online yet. So far just normal Online PSN features are up. Certain account management, PS Store and new user creation are down.

actually i created a new account on psn today since i never really logged inn before.
i just hope that i can redeem my code since i dont know how long will the trial run.

thanks for the reply bud :)

See ya all there I'll mainly be Scorpion, but I'm good with Noob, Sub Zero, and Smoke. And no I'm not a Smoke spammer I use his crazy combos.

i was on this afternoon and played a few of you guys.
you'll catch me noobn with kitana,kabal,scorpion,baraka
trial is only good for one more day :soapbox: