Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

Some impressive fights there DCP nice to see you through some vids out where you loose too. Most people dont do this lol. I have only seen the pros like Shock and LI Joe do this and it speaks volumes on what kind of player they and you are! Keep it up. Also I couldnt see the name of your opponent there very well but damn he played a good Cyber Sub!

Thanks I'm glad you guys liked it. I don't pretend to be unstoppable, I like losing. It shows me where I have to practice more. Not gonna like CSZ threw me off. No one uses him so I didn't know the match up at all. Mileena always tricks me xD She's such a tricky mixup character. It was fun playing 13.

Thanks I'm glad you guys liked it. I don't pretend to be unstoppable, I like losing. It shows me where I have to practice more. Not gonna like CSZ threw me off. No one uses him so I didn't know the match up at all. Mileena always tricks me xD She's such a tricky mixup character. It was fun playing 13.

Hey, I wouldn't mind sparring against you sometime. I can't say I'm a beast with my Sub/Reptile combo, but just to help iron out kinks in my characters and help against rushdown (which is my weakest point).

Very nice video too :D

Hey, I wouldn't mind sparring against you sometime. I can't say I'm a beast with my Sub/Reptile combo, but just to help iron out kinks in my characters and help against rushdown (which is my weakest point).

Very nice video too :D

Sounds like a deal. I need to work on fighting Reptile with Johnny, he's my worst match-up. I'll add you tomorrow, gotta make some room on my PSN list.

Sounds like a deal. I need to work on fighting Reptile with Johnny, he's my worst match-up. I'll add you tomorrow, gotta make some room on my PSN list.

Sounds cool. I will be on early and late tomorrow, families going swimming tomorrow.

um....how often is this 0TRMK room created and out there? i've never seen it in all the time i've been playing. I'm usually on in the evenings around 7pm-12midnight (give or take those timeframes) and in the US.

if I'm online and I don't see this room, should i just create it?

um....how often is this 0TRMK room created and out there? i've never seen it in all the time i've been playing. I'm usually on in the evenings around 7pm-12midnight (give or take those timeframes) and in the US.

I usually create the room and make a post but if nobody shows up well then Im not wasting my time lol. Im on in the evenings as well

I'd say yeah, just make it if it's not up already. I'm sure a couple people will join at least.

Been reading this site for a couple of weeks and decided to join. What's going PSN people's

PSN: GunsTariq

Very interested in learning from high level players out there.