Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

I had a bit fun tonight, used my brothers profile to play with everyone. I can't lie, its sucks that I actually lost to a Johnny cage in koth because of that input lag, it gets sooo bad, so suddenly.:)

Last night I was online... and I couldnt fight ANYONE!?!?! It was joining me and saying "connecting" but then NOTHING happened. Then after sooooooooo long, this message came up and said something on the lines of: "Sorry, the connection has been lost. Cannot find BLAH BLAH"....

Any other matches I play work fine except for when I join the 0TRMK room... I cannot join anyone?... A little help please?...

:)

Thanks for the info. I got the 2 day free pass the first day of release so it expired. Do you know what date they said the store will be up?

Ummmmmmmmm.. you do know you can play online for free right now right?!?!? You dont need a kombat pass, nor will your free-trial expire... well just until they fix the store

Hello, everybody. I'm Major Logan. I've just been lurking around these forums and now I've decided to come here full time. My record is good (about 120/30. Haven't looked at it in a while).

I wanted to improve just like everybody else so if you're just looking for a sparring buddy or a challenge, hit me up. I'm on PS3, BTW.

See y'all online!

Sup guys i am new hear as well i have checked this site out a few times so far all of you guys seem to be cool and level headed so i figured i would join lol.... new to forums aswell and a scrub looking to improve my game only mk's i was good at was mk 1 mk 2 mk 3 hated the 3d ones My Gamer tag on psn is Drizith feel free to add me if you like keep in mind its official i suck ok Bad joke 7 am im tired lol

Haven't been keeping up with the patch details but the online gameplay has improved dramatically lately. Still not quite up to par with BlazBlue or Super Street Fighter IV but it's definitely getting there.

If anyone is online within the next 10-15 minutes, I am going on and gonna download all the goodies and then play.

Hey, guys, brand new member here looking for people to play online. I'm not the best, but I'm working on getting better. Add me if you'd like.

Had some RIDICULOUSLY sick games against Thirteenthorder today, video is coming up soon. Seriously don't miss this one.

hay dcp do u have vids of any of our fights if so feel free to post them even the ones were i lose (all of them) but we've went our rounds. i would love to see them.

lol

Had some RIDICULOUSLY sick games against Thirteenthorder today, video is coming up soon. Seriously don't miss this one.

If I recall right you never posted the ones I had with you back in May, if you're ever up for some games in the future though, feel free to record DCP.

I'll definitely check that vid out, peace.

If I recall right you never posted the ones I had with you back in May, if you're ever up for some games in the future though, feel free to record DCP.

I'll definitely check that vid out, peace.

I still have those somewhere, I have sooo many clips I've been lagging it on putting up. I was actually trying to play you today but we weren't on at the same time :/

@Ames, just let me know when you want me to record bro.

sweet i'll be there just make sure u bring ur nuts says mr. penut lol

i'm gonna train then.

800th post