Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

Is this lobby available all the time? I looked for it 2 days ago but didn't find it.
No it's not available because someone at NRS had the bright idea to make the online region locked. So on top of the online passes and the horrible lag you are also limited to playing with people from your region.

Go ahead and create a room for EU players and I'll meet you there.

No it's not available because someone at NRS had the bright idea to make the online region locked. So on top of the online passes and the horrible lag you are also limited to playing with people from your region.

Go ahead and create a room for EU players and I'll meet you there.

Damn I didn't know that. When I get online I'll create a EU TRMK room.

Well I'm on the US servers but live in Aus so I'll probably have a terrible connection. I'm also a terrible player but wish to rectify that.

my psn is Tomo_009_aus

I had some good matches tonight, but I was only able to play a couple people. For some reason I kept getting session no longer available when trying KOTH. Weird thing is it happened everytime Sip played, lol. Anyway, hoping to get on a bit more this week, I hadn't been able to play for the past few days.

Could not get online to play, even though Gameinformer had a story 2 days ago that nobody would need a passcode to play online until the Playstation Store was up and functioning.
What a bummer.
Maz

I had some good matches tonight, but I was only able to play a couple people. For some reason I kept getting session no longer available when trying KOTH. Weird thing is it happened everytime Sip played, lol. Anyway, hoping to get on a bit more this week, I hadn't been able to play for the past few days.

:sad:

That happens to me most of the time when DCP plays in KOTHs that have more than 3 people in them. Hopefully when the patch comes we won't disconnect every 5 seconds anymore.

Not been on here for a few weeks so I dunno if this is obvious - is online region locked?

Trying to fight a guy online for the PS3 Kompetition and we just can't connect (I'm England, he's USA)

:sad:

That happens to me most of the time when DCP plays in KOTHs that have more than 3 people in them. Hopefully when the patch comes we won't disconnect every 5 seconds anymore.

I've noticed you get kicked when someone enters/leaves the room. May have something to do with it.

wheres everyone? i hardly see anyone there and most times i dont even see the room?
i rather fight people from here since they are pretty good and are not quitters...every where i go, people quit on me :(
i in the other hand, even if i lose and dont agree as to how cheap they play when they do, i take the loss and just dont play with them no more.

am not saying i only lose to cheap bastards lol, trust me i lose a lot hahaha
ive played some really good players over at gamefaqs room, they are pretty nice so far too, kinda like our room :)

hope to see and play you guys some more, i always welcome an ass whooping, is the only way to learn how to be better ;)

I've noticed you get kicked when someone enters/leaves the room. May have something to do with it.

hey bud, ive seen those johnny cage vids, feel free to add me on psn, always like to play with people that are better than me :)

hey bud, ive seen those johnny cage vids, feel free to add me on psn, always like to play with people that are better than me :)

You should have me add you as well, I'll show you how to play this game on a very high level.

Actually, I might of played against you before in the room, solitude2IZ is my psn tag, I main with Quan Chi.

Hopefully if I manage to get on sometime I don't lag you guys up because I want to get my ass kicked and see where I really need improvement.

You should have me add you as well, I'll show you how to play this game on a very high level.

Actually, I might of played against you before in the room, solitude2IZ is my psn tag, I main with Quan Chi.

hey thanks bud, i will add you, i dont mind playing with people that are good, you always learn from loses, not winings :)
thats why i like playing with malitor too, hes good and not a cry baby like a lot of people in other rooms :)
also i dont know if i have played you tho, honestly cant remember your tag, sorry about that :(

I try to make the room whenever possible, but if someone doesn't join for like 30 minutes, I move on to other things.
I played against DarkKnight_216, Fr0zen-Kold and Lazarion last night, all good matches. I also played some private matches with a friend from the old days of MK, Lee (Kayuza) still kicked my butt.. he's a pretty good player.