Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

I will be on a little bit. Fatalmephisto is my PSN name so I'm down to play anyone. I don't trash talk and i do not SPAM i try to pull off combos but due to lag issues it makes it hard for me. Well anyways, i enjoy to play anyone :D

I just wanted to say that I got on early this morning after I got off work and it lagged so hard I couldn't even throw a punch! That was in KOTH. Then I tried a one on one ranked match and it was okay, but I got dc'd. Hope the lag gets dealt with very soon. Usually I never play any type of game online competitively, but I love mk so much I decided this is the one. It just discourages me that I can't really do crap. I've only won one match and it too was laggy. Luck I guess.

I just got dc'd 4 times in a row. Three times it happened before the match even started. How am I supposed to get the last few trophies if I can't play a single match? Screw this...I need a break from everything MK. Accept maybe the webseries.

I will be on a little bit. Fatalmephisto is my PSN name so I'm down to play anyone. I don't trash talk and i do not SPAM i try to pull off combos but due to lag issues it makes it hard for me. Well anyways, i enjoy to play anyone :D

eve n me and my crazy budy
Crazy_Harry.JPG

Good games, I'm the Kano player. Nice Sonya.

well i made it back online,created a new account alexdc-23 and will continue with 24,25,26 and so on till i can enter my kombat kode :D lol, it works :D
anyways, am calling out some one named loco something, it has loco on his nick, anyways....
he challenged me to a tag match, i picked king lao and scorpion, hepicked smoke and cant remember who else, the point is that i beat both his characters with just kung lao and then the message came, the player has left the game session or what ever it says.

why? i dont understand why people quit? even when i am getting my ass handed to me i still let them do the fatality and what not, then i say yes or no.

sorry about the rant, not really used to playing online at all, and so far am not that impress with the people you get to play with, with the exception of a few :)

Last edited:
Should I even waste my time training OFFLINE? I've only played 3 matches online, but my god the lag makes it hard to pull even a simple three hit combo off.

Should I even play online? Do you think they will actually fix the lag issues?

Lag happens rarely for me so it isn't an issue. All depends on who you connect with. The KOTH modes lag the worst, but if you just do private matches, they work great!

i feel like im not that good of a kitana player :( when i play against really good spammers & i lose i feel discouraged. i mean i know MK is a fighting game, but the online gameplay is kinda...shitty :/ should i stick with offline?

If you don't enjoy something then I'd say take a break. You don't really want to spend out and not have any fun. I'm avoiding online until I hear of a lag fix. Also if you take a look at all the flaming it's the reason why I'll only play with people on my friends list. I play MK for fun not for all the he said she said bollocks.

i will fight any one at any time just send me a message and me and kratos will be there lol.

hell nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo og we need you online.

PSN Mk Online No Need Code Cool !!! =) I Just Needed Activate Code But Store Not Work ... But When I Go Online No Code Activation Screen I Was Thrown Straight In Lobby =)

PSN Mk Online No Need Code Cool !!! =) I Just Needed Activate Code But Store Not Work ... But When I Go Online No Code Activation Screen I Was Thrown Straight In Lobby =)

I can confirm this. I haven't entered my code yet and I'm playing online right now.

No code required anymore!!! Just hit online, no comfirmation screen, just booted me straight into the lobby. Awesome :D

PSN - Main account, Wrexial.