Loudmouths: I love 'em!

I remember one of my first online matches was VS a somewhat loudmouth, guy was complaining that it was laggy in Koth and that the room i was in was meant for UK players only (lol which i am but he seemed to be directing it as me) anyways, IIRC i was playing quan chi and he rage quitted halfway through one of my x-rays. then i proceeded to get my ass kicked because im pretty bad at this game xD

I saw it done in public about 5 years ago. My brother and me went to a comic shop where they had tekken 5 set up for casuals. We met a buddy of mine there named bob. Bob thought that he was the best fighting game player who ever lived regardless of the fact that I beat him repeatedly at everything. As usual I beat bob with little effort and he starts running his mouth about me doing the same 3 combos over and over. I just kinda ignored him till he beat my brother and started smack talking him for using a low tier character. At that point I had had enough of bobs ego and challenged him to a rematch to take place a week later. My brother would get jittery playing in public and he felt humiliated by the loss. When he got home he locked himself in his room for 5 days practicing. I had taken up sparring with a friend of mine in the mean time and had learned more combos with kazuya and had gotten better than I had ever been at tekken. When my brother reemerged on the 6th day we all decided to spar to see where we were in terms of skill. My brother chose raven and destroyed both of us. Neither of us could win a single round. I called bob that night to see how ready he was and all bob could do was scoff at raven being low tier. The 7th day we returned to the comic shop where bob was waiting for us. Bob impatiently asked who would be going first. when I told him it would be my brother he laughed to all of his friends that the trash was going first. My brother stepped up and It was all I could do not to laugh. The match was steve fox vs raven and it was over in record time my brother had beaten bob double perfect with little effort. Bob was speechless but that quickly turned into anger as bob demanded a rematch. This time it was asuka vs raven with close to the same result. Bob was starting to lose his composure and demanded 1 final rematch this time he chose devil jin with the intent to spam devil jin's laser attacks, a last desperate act to save face. Bob's attempts were in vain as my brother tore him apart for the last time. Bob was devastated and he threw his controller against the wall in anger screaming it wasn't working right so none of those matches mattered. Everyone started messing with him about being "taken out by the trash" and was shamed out of the store. I like to think he cried all the way home then went and threw himself on his bed like a teenaged girl. And that ladies and gentlemen was the greatest time I had ever seen a loud mouth bested

HAHA loudmouths... there was a guy earlier spamming "RESPECT MY JAX!" "CHALLENGE ME!" in a lobby over and over and over. So I challenge him; he was probably THE worst Jax player I have ever seen. His rage-quit during the second match was classic

yes sir loving that story, wrath

Thank you, Bob never recovered from that day he never talk crap in front of my brother or me ever again. I was told he tried his hand at tournament play in Atlanta but could never make it very far in the bracketts. nowadays he doesnt play much of anything and if he does he immediatly jumps offline
so he doesnt get challenged.

Thank you, Bob never recovered from that day he never talk crap in front of my brother or me ever again. I was told he tried his hand at tournament play in Atlanta but could never make it very far in the bracketts. nowadays he doesnt play much of anything and if he does he immediatly jumps offline
so he doesnt get challenged.
its upsetting how people take losing at games, but im glad it happens.
viewing or hearing others falling game rage has to be one of the most enjoyable experiences known to man

its upsetting how people take losing at games, but im glad it happens.
viewing or hearing others falling game rage has to be one of the most enjoyable experiences known to man

I haven't found anyone else like bob since i was hoping he would get over it so we could do it again. Bob is just another example of someone who is incapable of overcoming their own ego in order to learn from their defeat and be a better player.

Hey this is BOB!!!!! The F*ckin controller didn't work right!!!! Don't tell people lies dude. I'm the best at everything hahahahahahahahaha Bobby out.

I had an amusing experience last night. Challenged a guy to a 1v1 and choose Quan Chi, he goes with Scorpion. He states that he's never played against someone using Quan Chi yet. He immediately starts a predictable pattern of spear, teleport, 3 hit string, spear etc.

After punishing this twice he starts calling me every name in the book and raving about how I'm the worst player he's ever faced because I can block Scorpions teleport. That its somehow my fault for his combo not connecting. Then he starts actually counting how many times he see's my fighter block all while keeping up his juvenile profanity. I take the win.

I give him another match and go with Sub Zero, and the same result ensues. This guy firmly seemed to believe that I was breaking some unwritten rule by not letting him nail me with Scorpions teleport. :bird:

As soon as the second match is over he starts screaming for me to do a fatality. I decide to give him Sub Zero's venerable slap-chop of doom, and no rematch.

Last night I beat a Smoke player and afterwards got a message from him stating that I'm a botter, haha. Never heard that one before, at least not when it comes to fighting games.

Man I can't wait to play online this stuff sounds hilarious.

It is, I've been waitin in rooms, as soon as someone gets smart or rude (yelling "Yall suck," "Spammers!"), I use quan chi and turn em to babies everytime, even the decent players.

Lol, though I met this one loudmouth (he used kung lao very well), that got very upset for me ditchin em after beatin em 4 times, he cried out about the lag as if he didn't know the netcode issue

Yesterday I got the most satisfying win of my life. :D I joined a KOTH match, but there was only one guy, he had a mic (I knew something was going to happen when I noticed that). So I bested him 2 times in a row with my Kabal. He then started with the classic "OMG" "****IN' LAG" and such.. So then more people joined the room and he was like: "Hey guys, this guy is a fu**** spammer, all he does is buzzsaw". And the guy that had just entered was like: "Oh yeah? well thanks for the heads up" (He had a mic too). So I fought him and beat him, he then said: "He's actually pretty good". And the loudmouth went: "No no no, you'll see, he's just spamming, I'm studying his pattern..". And I fought the loudmouth again... He chose reptile and I stuck with Kabal. The first round was pretty much the same thing: I was raping him, and then he started *****ing again about the lag and how I was cheap. So I decided to make it interesting, when he was at 1 or 2% life, I let him win. I stopped moving and he took advantage and made 2 or 3 combos. And then when he won the first round he was like: "Wtf? He just let me finish my combo..." So then the other two rounds took place. I raped him in both of them. Everyone laughed at him. He left the room. BEST win ever.

Used basic Kabal zoning tactics (ground laser, air laser, ground blades) to chip away a victory. The guy was literally SCREAMING at me while I was doing it. I don't usually zone with Kabal, but he does have good tools at his aid for it. Especially when the opponent doesn't have a teleport.

Anyway, when I got the win, this guy told me to "Get a ****ing life, you ****ing ****!!!!"