Rain Discussion ~ All Rain Related Topics Go Here

There's one thing that disappointed me about Rain in this game. He didn't have that move he pushed his feet towards you with the help of water. That was my favorite special that they gave him in Armageddon.

I found Rain's concept dont know if someone already posted it, they almost ruined Rain.

They made them with long hair, and they made one all golden with purple pants, and they made 2 concepts with water arms o___O, god! they came up with an awesome costume because this ones suck for one reason or another.

1_mk9_rain_alternate_koncept.jpg

1_mk9_rain_lighting.jpg

Rain_rnd1_4.jpg

ACTUAL RAIN
Rain_FINISHED_DONE.jpg

I love Concept G, I think it would be better than the look he has now if he didn't have the long hair.

I love Concept G, I think it would be better than the look he has now if he didn't have the long hair.

Nah, I dont like the naked chest under the purple gi, the black clothes in his actual look raelly cool, I think the it is the best one of all of them, Im glad NRS sticked with this one.

I hate the half naked costumes (Cage, Liu kang, Nightwolf)

Nah, I dont like the naked chest under the purple gi, the black clothes in his actual look raelly cool, I think the it is the best one of all of them, Im glad NRS sticked with this one.

I hate the half naked costumes (Cage, Liu kang, Nightwolf)

No problem, to each his own, I just think he would look like more of a bad a$$ with that look

I wasn't too familiar with Rain before this game, he has now become my favorite character, I love his backstory and his combos are just bad ass. However, it does suck that he doesn't talk during his intro. I'm now waiting for him to get a UMK3 skin and I don't mind paying for it, especially if I get one for Ermac too.

Your right man, way better and I seen pics of the UMK3 costume I thought he was wearing pink all over I was laughing my ass off.

I seen those concepts of Rain and I was thinking about if Rain would have his UMK3 ninja costume.

I would love for Rain to have his UMK3 costume, i do like his MK9 one, was sooooo glad they did not do the ones where he had the water arms. *shudders* looks like a bad joke

I jumped on the Rain wagen a day or 2 before he was released. I wasn't a huge fan but I always liked him. Didn't take me more then a week to have this guy down. And I'v really learned when to use his moves. (I love when some SZ user does Ice slide then I EX a teleport. Even if SZ enhances it still rejects his slide ;)... anyways he is my 3rd/2nd main aside from Noob. Scorpion obviously my Main.