Sindel Thread-"You are Pathetic and Weak"

You know whats really funny? the only reason I chose Sindel is because I wanted to beat arcade ladder with her and found out in practice mode that she kicked ass. What amazes me is that on all the tier lists ive seen she's so near the bottom, I know its for tournament play but Id think she would do well at tournaments. But who knows

In my point of view, she's more like mid-top tier to me already.

Added my very own sindel video guide to the third post. Im going to start recording a lot of my matches against certain characters to make a video matchup section in the third post. Im also adding a link to frame rate info to the OP.

LOL But in a pro game it's nearly impossible to pull it off and people don't notice it. It's so slow, its range is quite short, and it's insanely punishable if you fail at it. Better not do it to be honest. It's not a question of "knowing when to use it": that argument fails if her scream is as slow as it is now. Scorpion's spear, Kabal's run, Sub-Zero's ice ball, they all have pretty much the same "free combo" possibilities as Sindel's scream but they can be linked into a combo, why can't Sindel's? Don't try to defend a move that is so horribly done in this game. It needs to be fixed.

Today was a good for my Sindel. I destroyed this very good Sub-Zero player. I LOL at Sub-Zero zoners, they actually think they're gonna zone my Sindel.

That is the one thing that makes me happy to be a Sindel player. All these people get there free hit combos so easily in the middle of a juggle. Sindel takes some skill to use her yell in a mid-air combo. I find it more useful in a wall combo or as a anti-air move. It's funny, I've been winning a lot with her lately and people keep giving me bad rep. I mean, I haven't fought a single Sindel since I started using her so people really don't know what to expect. She is definately my third best (sorry Jade) lol

I picked up sindel last night as my 23rd character, thought she was gonna be a joke, found out her combos have very strict timing and her damage output can be from 18% to 48&, plus her combos are gorgeous :) she's dope, can't wait to pair her up with rain :)

I picked up sindel last night as my 23rd character, thought she was gonna be a joke, found out her combos have very strict timing and her damage output can be from 18% to 48&, plus her combos are gorgeous :) she's dope, can't wait to pair her up with rain :)

Yeah definately with the strict timing. Her corner combos meterless can get you 38% and keep them in the corner at the same time.

Still wish she got her 2 1 Yell. I don't see why she shouldn't have that. Her yell is great against jump ins and wake ups. The armor saved me 80% of the time with a comeback

Yeah definately with the strict timing. Her corner combos meterless can get you 38% and keep them in the corner at the same time.

Still wish she got her 2 1 Yell. I don't see why she shouldn't have that. Her yell is great against jump ins and wake ups. The armor saved me 80% of the time with a comeback

I don't think she needs her 21 yell that everyone wants. I use b3 f2 dash 3 1 yell and it works fine for me. I like it like that though 21 yell would make her too damn sub zero ish IMO

Hi guys.

I've decided to add Sindel to my list of characters which include Jade, Nightwolf and Sheeva.

I'm stumped as to why more people are not using her online. I've only been messing about in training room with her so far, but im eager to use her online.

Despite being labelled as a "keep away" character, she has some amazing combos! I do find you need fairl long links if you want to get damage, but some i've found are okay like.

B1, 2, dash, 1, 4, 4. This does about 20% I think. That's a fairly simple one. There is also B1, 2, dash, 3, 1, cartwheel which does around 10 hits for about 23%.

Her B1, 2 at midscreen opens up SO many options for her!

I also found in the corner you can really put the hurt on. Like 3, 1, B2, B1, 2, U3 and uppercut does 30+%. Of course you can completely forget the uppercut and keep that juggle going for longer.

I also found that if you hit U3 in the corner you can catch people with her scream as they land.

Question, her XRay is pretty good. On it's own it does something like 33%. However i've done some long strings, tagged on the XRay and my total damage output was about 25%. Is there a reason her XRay doesn't scale? It hits low as it is, so connecting it in a juggle can be tricky.

can anyone translate this video into button code? I like these combos, some i havn't seen b4... but I was hoping you guys might be able to translate it

can anyone translate this video into button code? I like these combos, some i havn't seen b4... but I was hoping you guys might be able to translate it

Most of those are her simplest juggles. The last one's on Sheeva won't work on other characters because her hit box is a lot bigger

sindel is a very strict timing fighter but her projectiles give her a bad rep. which is lame because noob and ermac are way worse. she is very weak compared to the others but makes up for it in speed and crazy mixups. i dont spam her projectiles unless the other player starts it first. anyone who bashes her in my opinion just doesnt play her. her scream is more for in mid combos then a stun.