Reptile Thread - "Argh!"

Fox17

Reptile
~Argh!~

Reptilerendercopyright.png

Reptile is a green garbed reptilian humanoid ninja with reptilian habilities and masters the rare power of acid. His fighting style is fast and athletic.​

About Reptile
Spoiler:
Bio
Spoiler:

Resides: Zaterra (born), Outworld (lives)
Race: Saurian
Allingment: Evil
Affiliation: Shao Kahn's Soldier
"His home realm of Zaterra is gone, mysteriously destroyed ages ago. Reptile is the last known surviving member of his race. He has since made Outworld his home. Shao Kahn has made use of Reptile’s mastery of stealth to spy on suspected traitors and slay known enemies of the empire. But the knowledge that he is the last of his kind gnaws at Reptile. He would give anything, destroy anyone, if it would bring his realm back from the abyss. Self-pity fuels his aggression as he inflicts suffering and death on others."

Ending
Spoiler:

Playing as Reptile
Spoiler:
Layout & Simbols
Spoiler:

1 = Square/X
2 = Triangle/Y
3 = X/A
4 = Circle/B

Special Moves
Spoiler:

Acid Spit: D, F, 1
Slow Forceball: B, B, 1
Fast Forceball: B, B, 3
Acid Hand: D, B, 2
Slide: B, F, 4
Elbow Dash: B, F, 2
Invisibility: D, U, 4

Enhanced Moves
Spoiler:
Acid Stream: D, F, 1+Block
Slow Mega ball: B, B, 1+Block
Fast Mega ball: B, B, 3+Block
Reptilian Hand: D, B, 2+Block
Slime Trail: B, F, 4+Block
Reptilian Elbow: B, F, 2+Block
Vanish: D, U, 4+Block

Basic Combos
Spoiler:
Cold Blodded: 1,2,4
Carnivore Bash: 1,2,2,1
Deadly Venom: 1,2,B+1
Just Hatched: 2,F+3
Hybrid Blast: 2,3+4
Hybrid Crush: 2,F+3,1+2
Evolution: F+2,B+1
Amphibian Charge: 3,2,1
Slithered: 3,2,B+4
Swamp Strikes: F+3,1+2

Complex Combos
Spoiler:
Combo Starters
(The combo starters can be continued with a Acid Spit, Elbow Dash or Slide)

3,2,1 - Elbow Dash

Normal Combos
18%--- Fast Force Ball - Slow Force Ball - Fast Force Ball
19%--- 3,2,1 - Slide or Acid Spit
23%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceball - Uppercut
25%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceball - Slow Forceball - Uppercut
26%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceball - 1,2,2,1 - Slide
31%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceballl - 3,2 - Slow Forceball - 3,2,1 - Slide
34%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceballl - NJP - 3,2 - Slow Forceball - 3,2,1 - Slide
36%--- 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash (whiff) - NJP - 3,2 - Fast forceball - 3,2,1 - Slide

Enhanced Combos
23%--- 3,2,1 - Slime Trail
23%--- 3,2,1 - Acid Strean
28%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceball - 1,2,2,1 - Slime Trail
32%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceballl - 3,2 - Slow Forceball - 3,2,1 - Slime Trail
36%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceballl - NJP - 3,2 - Slow Forceball - 3,2,1 - Slime Trail
37%--- 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash (whiff) - NJP - 3,2 - Fast forceball - 3,2,1 - Slime Trail

X-Ray Combos
38%--- 1,2,2,1 - X-ray
38%--- 3,2,1 - X-ray
39%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceball - 1,2,2,1 - X-ray
39%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceball - 3,2 - Slow Forceball - 3,2,1 - X-ray
42%--- 1,2,2 - Fast Forceball - NJP - 3,2 - Slow Forceball - 3,2,1 - X-ray
44%--- 3,2,1 - Elbow Dash (whiff) - NJP - 3,2 - Fast forceball - 3,2,1 - X-ray

Finishers
Spoiler:
Acid Yak: F, F, D, U, 3
Weight Loss: D, D, F, B, 1 (sweep)
Yummy!: B, B, F, D, Block (jump)
Stage Fatality: F, D, D, Block (touch)
Babality:B, F, B, D, 3 (jump)

Tactics
Spoiler:
Fast Dashing
The Elbow Dash has a low range, but when you are far you can use it to go near the rival and they will not react fast so you can perform a fast combo on them. It will be more effective if you use invisibility or vanish first. You can also use this so when you uppercut the rival or you do a combo that sends him far to approach him very fast and dont let him time to recover and perform another combo.

Multimedia
Spoiler:

Pictures
Spoiler:
Versus

Alternate Costume Concept
447px-Reptilealternate.png

Classic Costume

X-Ray - Tricky Lizard
Spoiler:

Fatality 1 - Acid Yak
Spoiler:

Fatality 2 - Weight Loss
Spoiler:

Fatality 3 - Tasty Meal
Spoiler:

Babality
Spoiler:

Visit Sub-Zero Thread and Ermac Thread too.

Last edited:
Reserved for future use

I did this because people is asking for a thread since days, this is my last char thread so enjoy it and hope it helps. Anyway ill update it always i can, if you got some info or combos tell me, this is just a beggining.

Last edited:
Man, I've also been working on a Reptile thread. :(

Im sorry dude, if there are no hard feelings you can post some of your info here... and ill add it.

I did the post because people is asking for a thread since a while and im quite good with him and reptile's combos are some of the hardest to pull off, so a thread was needed.

Reptile Gameplay Summery:
Reptile is a very interesting character. His walk speed and dash are some of the slowest in the game. Yet his specials, like his Acid Spit, Elbow Dash, and Slide are some of the fastest in the game. Reptile also has probably the best projectile game out of all the characters. Due to this, Reptile’s main play-style revolves around his zoning abilities.

my favortie kharacter and MAIN...since MKII!! Just figured out he can pull off a huge (fast,slow) acid ball when using EX also.

Lol we get the worst Subtitle. Argh! Sounds very pirate. :)

Sorry man but he doesnt even have a dialogue in story mode so thats all i got from his intro lol, we dont even heard what he tells shang at his ear.

No, there isnt another reptile thread, thats why I made it, I searched before.

EDIT: Thanks for the sticking :)

How about we just share the thread and share information, we're all here to better ourselves :)
Sharing is caring.

How about we just share the thread and share information, we're all here to better ourselves :)
Sharing is caring.

Yh i didnt make the post for rep or anything just to help, but if you can provide me info ill add it, share me so I can share, thanx.

I dont know Reptile well enough lol..just his neat piano combo. I was more talking about you and reptile0009 lol guys should just share the thread and share info

I dont know Reptile well enough lol..just his neat piano combo. I was more talking about you and reptile0009 lol guys should just share the thread and share info

With "You" i meant people in general.
Thats what I hate of english you say "you" and it is not different from singular or plural, in spanish we have different words and english is very common using one word for many meanings, that annoys me lol

ur lacking the IMO most used/best BnB Combo of Reptile ...(starter)forceball, 32, forceball, 321xxSlide/Xray

its a nice punisher and its easier than 321xxelbow-dash, NJP, etc.

ur lacking the IMO most used/best BnB Combo of Reptile ...(starter)forceball, 32, forceball, 321xxSlide/Xray

Most used yes, best no. How much damage does that do? Theres a lot of combos out there that does just as much but requires 0 bars. Meter management is very important in mk.