Reptile Human Ninja Alternate Concept Picture.

artofgarduno

Here is a picture of the reptile human ninja concept art that may be available for download in the future. Knearspo showed this picture to Ed Boon and the NRS team here in Las Vegas at the PDP Tournament. We asked him if it might be available as an alternate and he said it may but he also has a lot of other human ninja alternates as well. His NRS team commented that they really liked this design a lot possibly influencing Ed Boons decision for some more Human Reptile Ninja Alternates.

Reptile.jpg

WOW that reptile looks badass. Thanks for posting the image too. :) All the costumes we have now look awesome. I can only imagine how good the DLC will look. Thumbs up for NRS.

It's ****ing amazing. He looks so fit with that costume, release it already! Just hope they don't scrap this out for no reason...

Everyone likes this alternate concept. Hopefully Ed got the message from me and my friend and his team they all of us like these human ninja alternates.

Here is a picture of the reptile human ninja concept art that may be available for download in the future. Knearspo showed this picture to Ed Boon and the NRS team here in Las Vegas at the PDP Tournament. We asked him if it might be available as an alternate and he said it may but he also has a lot of other human ninja alternates as well. His NRS team commented that they really liked this design a lot possibly influencing Ed Boons decision for some more Human Reptile Ninja Alternates.

Reptile.jpg

If this happens, it would be soooo awesome.