Respect Points

Rabidfool

Respect Point Reset

So I log into KOTH today and find my respect points have been reset to 0.

WTF

Has this happened to anyone else?

Re: Respect Point Reset

Haha!
Hey! Maybe he's not familiar with the smalltime company, Microsoft and their lesser known console, the Xbox 360.

Im just tired of nonsense posting and people having no clue what they are talking about.

"No Cyrax in the desert is just a graphic, it is not (yet) a trigger to a secret fight. The code was decompiled and its a random graphic" "LOL WHUT HOW U KNOW THAT PROVE IT ITS A SECRET FIGHT LOLOL -rep SYUPIB ITS A SECRET FIGHT"

And this thread,
"My respect points reset, anyone else" "PSN is down for me!" "PSN is down! Makes no sense"

Get your post counts up kiddies, but remember not to contribute anything.

Well maybe most people didn't reply here for the same reasons I didn't, because they had nothing positive to contribute.

For example I don't know what my respect points are at and I couldn't care less if they reset/change because they mean nothing.

But yeah, bye.

The internet and game consoles are always being updated. It could have been a simple accident. When I get on BF: BF2, I rank is always reset. I just got to dashboard, then get back on. Everything is okay.

And judging by your avatar, I'm going to make this joke.

You mad bro?

why do i keep loosing them? the more i get, the next time it shows i have much less

geez i though my kung fu is stronger was the hard trophy, this is crazy

If you get kicked from the room because of lag or if you lag out or disconnect by any means, you'll lose all the points you gained.
The only way you keep them is if you leave by your own choice.
I started leaving rooms early just because I was afraid of losing the points I gained. I've lost SOOOOOO much.

And yea Immortal, that avatar is priceless lmfao

Haven't had it happen to me. I've of course been kicked out of rooms with "Session is no longer available" Haven't noticed a difference in my respect points. Weird. I am on Xbox, so don't know if anyone else on Xbox has had the problem.