Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
she has 3 i saw someone online did the 2nd one to me i should of asked how...the 3rd its prob the stage...and there prob a 4th babyailty...i remember babyailty didnt show up on other people untill u do it...im sure she has one. didnt NR say it will all be unlocked?
as for 2nd outfit...cant figure out how to get it.

Correct this is the latest list:

"Blood Bath" Fatality: D, B, D, D, BL (JUMP)
"Make It Rain" Fatality: F, B, D, D, 4 (JUMP)
Babality: D, B, D, F, 2 (JUMP)
Stage: F, B, F, 1 (CLOSE)

Last edited:
Have you guys seen her Babality?

Spoiler:
She takes out a bottle of milk, starts drinking from it, throws it down, pulls out a bottle of Blood, and happily drinks it.

Also, she has the least damaging X-ray in the game, clocking inat 29% damage.

Negative Edge on skarlet is bad.

Ok so i just downloaded the season passs and playedd around with skarlet for a bit and most of the time i try to do a 1,1,down slash 1,1,up slash combo i end up doing the dagger toss. anyone have any tips ?

Re: New MKast! Dig into Skarlet with the team from NetherRealm.

see people are getting it

KONFIRMED! Skarlet's Red Dash ignores projectiles on EX. Probably not on Normal.

u cant confirm anything yet and from the combo i don't see any ex (R2) or (RT) at all.

so my best guess is that her normal red dash brakes projectiles. and if so don't expect mk at evo in 2012. because it wont be balanced for vary much longer.

while we cant confirm anything yet, from the video it looked very much like it was her Ex dash given the red glow animation thing is similar to other players using there EX moves.

Have you guys seen her Babality?

Spoiler:
She takes out a bottle of milk, starts drinking from it, throws it down, pulls out a bottle of Blood, and happily drinks it.

Also, she has the least damaging X-ray in the game, clocking inat 29% damage.
Haha, I knew her Babality would be like that! :razz:

Well, I can only check out my dear Skarlet later, after coming back of a stressful and hellish hard day of work, damn it !!

Anyway, if NRS did the stupid mistake of not including Skarlet in Nekropolis, and, not making avaliable her 2nd alternate costume, so, shame on NRS and Ed Boon, and, I hope this does not seems to be a pure signal of incompetency .... but, I'm sure that if someone ask them in Twitter, maybe they have an answer for that .... maybe a patch to be released soon to fix that.

I just bought Skarlet, now I'm trying to show her to one of my friends through XBL. Skarlet wasn't on the roster, so he downloaded the Sektor/Cyrax update just incase that was somehow effecting me from being able to play as her against him. But after he downloaded the Sektor/Cyrax update everytime we try to connect it just freezes now. No matter who hosts, the person who tries to join the game will have their 360 frozen.

Anyone else having similar problems? This is really weird.

EDIT: This is happening in Private 1v1. For anyone having the same problem it works in KotH.