Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Skarlet *spoilers*

Im fairly sure this isnt the skarlet model from the story mode cutscenes and kahns coliseum them models are of a much lower quality than this model and also this shows her alt + announcer voice.

I believe she was intended to be part of the retail game but due to the time frame and disc space limitations didnt make the final cut, she dosnt even have a moveset here.

So technically the DLC skarlet is this skarlet just completed.

I personally have no issue with paying for her, she looks like a well designed character.

Re: Skarlet Play (fake)

She was most likely going to be a character in the game but they didnt have time to finish her.

As for the look, I dont know why people are calling her a whore.. I think it looks quite great and something I would picture an exotic female assassin to wear. As for her alternate costume.... looking A LOT like Kira

Re: Video Footage of Skarlet DLC

Use the search button, please, this has been posted 3 times already and it is just a hack.

Stoked on this character, we need more interesting female fighters in MK anyway.

If this is a pre-version model of the DLC character, and the DLC will use the same model just with specials move and so on then this is a must have download for me.

The model they used for her, looks like a real kunoichi: plus
Twin swords: double plus
Scabbards for the swords: tripple plus

Now that's a true female ninja!

I was really disappointed when I found out she wasn't in the final game. DLC is fun, but I want all the cool shit to be on the damn disc. Same goes for Rain (if we ever get him as DLC).

i don't get the backlash that the females look the way they do... who the hell cares :|.... In the KE Strategy guide it shows someones alt outfit and the chicks left titty is hanging out, nipple and all... So, be glad it's not in, i mean, hell, the apocalypse might have happened :| (smfh)

Re: Skarlet (Lady in Red) First Look

Very interesting, I believe this would be the first confirmation of her actual name. I notice on the char select he's also got arrows pointing to the right on the other CSZ, any idea who that is?

Very interesting, I believe this would be the first confirmation of her actual name. I notice on the char select he's also got arrows pointing to the right on the other CSZ, any idea who that is?

the right side is the same as the left, but only player 2 can use it

huh?! How do you define this as a fake?
Someone reskinned Mileena (or one of the ladies) using the background model of Skarlett from Kahn's Arena. Also, this is old. It was posted a couple of days ago.

EDIT:
its technically fake...they hacked the game and used the npc from kahns colliseum as a base model and gave her mileena's moves
Beat me to it.

still the fighting's real, the skins real, I wouldn't quite call it a fake, but yeah it's not really her. Speaking of though, when are people going to unlock all the challenge tower people for us (Producer, all the tarktans, cyber reptile). If they're already in the game, shouldn't be that hard to hack their ways to playable.

still the fighting's real, the skins real, I wouldn't quite call it a fake, but yeah it's not really her. Speaking of though, when are people going to unlock all the challenge tower people for us (Producer, all the tarktans, cyber reptile). If they're already in the game, shouldn't be that hard to hack their ways to playable.
Cyber Reptile is a palette swap of Cyber Sub-Zero with Reptile's moves, and those others don't even have an Xray or special moves.