Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Skarlet *spoilers*

yeah, yeah, I'm big fan of this redhead ninja Skarlet, but, this is an unfinished version, it's only on the disc because Skarlet needs a model in order to appear in story mode, she is a NPC there.

Anyway, NRS and Ed are working on her final version, recording motion capture for her fatalities and special moves. I like very much her primary costume, but, this alternate one showed in this footage is ..... pretty cool, sick amazing !!

She is using in this video some moves of others characters, as temporary placeholder : Jade stance, Sektor thrown and Mileena VS screen, but, her final version ready for DLC will be something much more diferent, I'm sure.

Can't wait for her to be released soon, as DLC !

Hey NRS what happened to you saying you'll never release things as DLC that are already on the disc? ****ers.

Also because she's obviously not finished, no special moves or anything. She's most likely on the disc only because she's in the background for a stage, someone probably model-swapped hacked her just to see her move, which most likely she never had any moves made for her.

She also can be seen many times (at least 3) in story mode at the beggining in the backgroung as one of the fighters of the tournament, listening to tsung's conditions.

yeah, yeah, I'm big fan of this redhead ninja Skarlet, but, this is an unfinished version, it's only on the disc because Skarlet needs a model in order to appear in story mode, she is a NPC there.

Anyway, NRS and Ed are working on her final version, recording motion capture for her fatalities and special moves. I like very much her primary costume, but, this alternate one showed in this footage is ..... pretty cool, sick amazing !!

She is using in this video some moves of others characters, as temporary placeholder : Jade stance, Sektor thrown and Mileena VS screen, but, her final version ready for DLC will be something much more diferent, I'm sure.

She's not even an NPC in story, just background art.

Exactly ^^ by the way.. i really hope that voice of here was a placeholder as well...

Ehhh, did anyone else notice the HACKING part in the url listed at the bottom of the page?

Yeah....