Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Any1 else super happy with Skarlet?

Agree with that 100%.
Maybe we MK fans want a slot for her in the Nekropolis so we can view her character model,
read her bio, watch her ending, and check our stats, and master her.
Maybe we MK want a Alternate Costume to play with.
Maybe we MK fans want a winning animation that is cut off by the end of our TV screens.
Skarlet as a character & fighter is awesome, Skarlet as a package is kinda weak.

You talk like Ermac but you are right =)

Since downloading Skarlet, has anyone encountered more glitches than normal? I've had the game freeze twice on me while palyaing as Skarlet, yesterday, I ran into an audio glitch with the announcer while playing as Skarlet. You could hear the announcer say Fight but not Round 1 or 2. He also stopped saying Finish Him/Her but he still said Fatailty and earlier tonight I had a few minor screen tears that I've never had before while playing Story Mode.

Thumbs up for Skarlet?

What do you think of Skarlet as a character?
(dont vote negative for the lack of alt or nekro spot, vote for the character itself)

Vote if you have the DLC.

EDIT: Damn, i wrote the question wrong is "Thumbs up for Skarlet?"

Last edited:
Re: Thumbs up for Skarlet?

I WISH I HAD MORE HANDS, SO I CAN GIVE THOSE TITTYS 4 THUMBS DOWN!

dave-chapelle-as-rick-james1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

haha. But really she's a good character.

A really cool character and fighter but the DLC package as a whole has some seriously rough edges. Hopefully NRS will use this to learn and make s--t even better next time. All-in-all, I enjoy Skarlet though.

Since downloading Skarlet, has anyone encountered more glitches than normal? I've had the game freeze twice on me while palyaing as Skarlet, yesterday, I ran into an audio glitch with the announcer while playing as Skarlet. You could hear the announcer say Fight but not Round 1 or 2. He also stopped saying Finish Him/Her but he still said Fatailty and earlier tonight I had a few minor screen tears that I've never had before while playing Story Mode.

I haven't had a lot but MK froze for the first time yesterday. It was kinda annoying lol. Otherwise, I've avoided most of the reported glitches associated with Skarlet, so I'm glad for that.

I've had some major glitches/freeze ups during the 2 player portion after downloading Skarlett. My single player route has been fine, so far. But my sons and I were playing multi-player earlier today and we had to quit because it kept freezing up. I hope NRS fixes this soon.

I'm sorry but I hate characters that have moves that take away their own health..I need a flawless victory and nothing less XD

As I said in another thread, she's the first female character I seriously use as most of my mains are ninjas or cyber-ninjas.