Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: buying skarlet and not being able to use her online.

they keep dropping the ball, this should have been a mandatory patch for online, no reason for this to be happening, you also cant see her bio either, and wheres her second costume?

its sad that they dont believe in testing things before releasing them.
i just hope it gets fixed soon and that they learn from this, its my favorite game, and i want to enjoy it as much as i can, but it seems like theres so much impeding that atm :(

so will see what comes out of this here in the next few days.

and btw, skarlet rocks :D

Re: I got Skarlet...without paying

Well even when NRS gets a patch out to block her (which I have no clue how its going to work since when you downloaded the Compatibility Pack it actually downloaded the Skarlet Pack which are two totally different things, as we all know) you can just use her offline so you do have her for free pretty much. Delete patches, free fighter. Don't play online all the time but with friends? Their you go I guess.

You think the outrage is bad now... Wait until people aren't able to play online using Rain...

-Bill

its sad that they dont believe in testing things before releasing them.
i just hope it gets fixed soon and that they learn from this, its my favorite game, and i want to enjoy it as much as i can, but it seems like theres so much impeding that atm

I would just thank my lucky stars that these DLC characters are even coming out to begin with, let alone free costumes and 'season passes'. There's always going to be hiccups upon release, every game has it, if you don't believe me look at World of Warcraft. They've been around for years and still **** up new content upon release. NRS is still new, they have a lot to learn, but I'd ease up off their back and just people happy they're listening to the community and trying to give us what we want as fast as possible.

They still havn't put out a patch to fix the old patch wtf!!! I can only play as Kratos or use the klassic skins at random it seems. NRS put out a great game and the dlc is top notch but their killing it with bad service. It's like being able to throw a 120mph fastball but not being able to find the strike zone!

Had the same problem. My buddies just had to download the Compatibility pack and then re-start MK.

I got her too and I am really happy but sad at the same time. I was like 100 points away from getting her so I was kinda pissed but I ended having her anyway. I want to see the Look on Ed Boon face when he finds this out...

Re: Skarlett DLC out for PSN. Online still as crappy as ever.

wait...did they ever mention anything about fixing online? I dont remember them doing so. oh well, SKARLETT!!!

love her teleport

Yeah i got Scarlet from the compatibility pack for free as well. Loving the Cyrax and Sektor costumes too! They look great.

This workin on ps3? Seems to be mainly xboxers and just wanted to check. ya never know, the free taste may be an apology for the patches online desync mayhem lol

So I wasted money on the season pass while everyone gets her for free. Go figure.

I'm not supporting this company anymore. What a joke.

Re: Skarlett DLC out for PSN. Online still as crappy as ever.

Time to use MK as a beer coaster for another month...

cool i figure it had something to do with the compatibility packs just making sure. as far as hiccups go this isn't that bad overall the DLC has been awesome and I'm really excited about the coming DLC

So I wasted money on the season pass while everyone gets her for free. Go figure.

I didnt get her for free but than again i dont have a 360. I was hoping to get all the dlc characters for $5 in a bundle but i guess im way to cheap

Failure.
Afaik, PS3 has to pay, I did anyway.
I heard rumours that xbox got her for offline for nothing? The payment was for the ability to use her online?
I could be horribly wrong.