Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: I just got Skarlet for free?

What it was was a glitch. The compatability pack was supposed to let you test out Skarlet in the arcade ladder and stuff. NOT online. But what happened was it also unlocked her online, causing people to get free copies of her.

And to the guy saying it's contributing to a great team. Skarlet was already on the disk, and the compatability and season pass just unlocks her. There was no actual download for me when I downloaded her. It took not even 2 seconds to download her. It took longer to download the classic costumes for Cyrax and Sektor than her... I think it's that everyone is pissed that we are paying for locked on the disk content

Re: I got Skarlet...without paying

This is a MICROSOFT problem, as I said in another thread lets stop throwing insults around and try to help each other out and not insult others and companies.

I didn't think I was really insulting anyone. I was just being honest, the online features have been flawed ever since the game came out. I didn't know that it was a microsoft problem, I don't read every single thread.

^ Well, what do you think about not unlocking Skarlet's alt? We know for sure that she has one, yet there is no sign from those who downloaded her.

Yeah, she had one in the leak, but that's not to say the actual DLC has one (although it should). I mean, doing her fatalities, there isn't as much blood as their was in those very same leaks. Hopefully we do get that leaked one eventually, as as I said, that looked great!

What it was was a glitch. The compatability pack was supposed to let you test out Skarlet in the arcade ladder and stuff. NOT online. But what happened was it also unlocked her online, causing people to get free copies of her.

And to the guy saying it's contributing to a great team. Skarlet was already on the disk, and the compatability and season pass just unlocks her. There was no actual download for me when I downloaded her. It took not even 2 seconds to download her. It took longer to download the classic costumes for Cyrax and Sektor than her... I think it's that everyone is pissed that we are paying for locked on the disk content

Only her model was on the disc. The fatalities weren't mo-caped until after launch, and the stuff leaked before was incomplete. The SP is just over 100 Kb, but the Skarlet DL was 87 Mb.

I didn't think I was really insulting anyone. I was just being honest, the online features have been flawed ever since the game came out. I didn't know that it was a microsoft problem, I don't read every single thread.
What does reading every thread have to do with knowing that the problems of the release of DLC for a game aren't the developers problem? It being a Microsoft problem doesn't just apply to MK9, it's for every game with DLC that is released for it. The developers don't release DLC on Xbox Live themselves, Microsoft does that; NRS just makes the DLC. That's like saying it's the director's fault when the prints for a movie showing at a theater get lost or damaged.

I misread Patrick's comment. I thought he was saying that in a previous thread he said it was a microsoft problem, I missed the comma, my bad.

On another note I still get an error code when I try to get it on psn, guess that sony is having problems with the dlc as well. I don't think it was crazy to think it was an NRS problem considering its messed up on both consoles.

Re: cant download skarlet error 80150101

I had the same issue. Tried again a few min later and it worked fine. Bought the season pass then downloaded Skarlett, both from the in game store. I think the network is getting slammed, so keep trying.

Enjoy it while it lasts, this will surely get patched up soon.

I know i honestly was shocked when i saw the arrows at the DLC bit and learned i could get her, i wasn't going to pay for her to tell you the truth, just finished using her on arcade.
However she isn't in nekroplolis and upon getting her arcade ending, i didn't receive her alternate

To view Skarlet's model and Bio, open the Model Viewer from Necropolis for anyone. Hit Start, and pick Character Select. Then choose Skarlet to view her model, damage and bio. I found this on Mk's twitter earlier, I havent done it tho sOOO i dunno if its 100 percent right since all of this glitching has occured.

No she isnt. her model was on the disk but she was unfinished. If you truly "unlocked" Skarlet after downloading her you would have an absolutely broken character and game

Re: Skarlett DLC out for PSN. Online still as crappy as ever.

I wanna dl her but I may wait for this contest to end lol.. p.s. nice Scorpion hand vag picture

damn and i paid for it, damn i dont really care cus its the right thing to do, damn i love her so, damn ......i dont know what else :( lol

but yeah, shes hot and her moves are sweet :)

Re: Skarlett DLC out for PSN. Online still as crappy as ever.

For some reason, online seems even worse now than yesterday. I can't get a single match to start.

Also, Kratos seems to be unplayable online now. I haven't purchased Skarlet, so when I go to Cyber Sub-Zero, instead of it also showing Kratos, it does nothing. This is only online. Kratos is still selectable in Ladder.

Just bought her on PS3, pretty upset she doesn't show up in the Necropolis, would like to see my stats with her.

But she's fun to use!

buying skarlet and not being able to use her online.

Hey guys i bought skarlet this morning and have been playing her in the ladder and during training for a while now.

the only problem is that when I go online i don't have the option of choosing her. am I missing something or is this a problem for others?

Re: buying skarlet and not being able to use her online.

I got skarlet for free. I guess theres a glitch or something when you download the compatibility pack.

Re: buying skarlet and not being able to use her online.

It has to do with the 'compatibility' pack. If no one downloaded it (which it's free, btw) then you can't select the two new constumes or Skarlet. So no, it's not a glitch, and your internet/game is fine. Though, instead of forcing people to do it seperatly, I wish they would have the compatibility pack as more of a patch download than a manual one. People will get too lazy to download it and you won't be able to pick your new character. ;-;