Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Skarlet ???

I have a feeling she's going to be what Reptile was to MK1. A secret character that can be unlocked through... whatever. I HIGHLY doubt she'll be part of the main roster, though.

I can roll with this. Giving her a fighting cameo, playable or not, would be fine.

Would it be in The Pit, or on this stage? Maybe there's certain qualifiers, like there were for Reptile, and after you hit them, her chains come undone, and you fight her. Make her one of Shao Kahn's pawns.

...guys you're forgetting that with Shao Kahn and Goro we already would have 27 characters (not 26!!), excluding Sheeva (which i sure as hell hope not the case)...if you're talking about 26 character select slots, than just say it...but you're talking it out in such manner, that makes me think you're not counting Shao Kahn and Goro as characters at all LOL

I don't think she will be at the pit cause Reptile is already there. I think she would end up being a sercret khacarter in Shao Kahn's place.

I don't think she will be at the pit cause Reptile is already there. I think she would end up being a sercret khacarter in Shao Kahn's place.

If Reptile is playable from the start, maybe he won't be there. I don't think it'd be right to see anyone but him there, but it isn't exactly up to me

...guys you're forgetting that with Shao Kahn and Goro we already would have 27 characters (not 26!!), excluding Sheeva (which i sure as hell hope not the case)...if you're talking about 26 character select slots, than just say it...but you're talking it out in such manner, that makes me think you're not counting Shao Kahn and Goro as characters at all LOL

your joking right u actually belive that goro and kahn will be playable..... that would suck on so many levels that its not worth talking about buddy can we just stick to talking about "confirmed playable characters" NOT "confirmed unplayable?"

your joking right u actually belive that goro and kahn will be playable..... that would suck on so many levels that its not worth talking about buddy can we just stick to talking about "confirmed playable characters" NOT "confirmed unplayable?"

but yet they're characters anyway...playable or not OMG...i'm all for the idea of them being just bosses or atleast secret characters, but that was not my point anyway...

but yet they're characters anyway...playable or not OMG...i'm all for the idea of them being just bosses or atleast secret characters, but that was not my point anyway...

the number 26 has to do with playable characters... and nothing else or we could go on for days with cameos and sh*t
and since everyone knows by now that they want to keep some bosses unplayable these a two of the obvious candidates they would choose so
thats the end of that theory.

Id love this to have some new people in it, after al lI am very against this being trilogy...we have trilogy already, I dont want another despite good graphics

If Reptile is playable from the start, maybe he won't be there. I don't think it'd be right to see anyone but him there, but it isn't exactly up to me

Yeah I know that, but I am talking about storywise because Shang Tsung sent him down there to finish off an surviors who made the land.

Goro is comfirmed not playable but no word on Shao Kahn yet.
the number 26 has to do with playable characters... and nothing else or we could go on for days with cameos and sh*t
and since everyone knows by now that they want to keep some bosses unplayable these a two of the obvious candidates they would choose so
thats the end of that theory.

If Shao Kahn is playable, then he will not be on the selection screen. They would probly just put him to the side. But you will never know-_0.

Yeah I know that, but I am talking about storywise because Shang Tsung sent him down there to finish off an surviors who made the land.

I'm officially way too tired, because that completely skipped my mind lol I guess it wouldn't be much of a twist, to just say he has Skarlett doing the same task, but it wouldn't feel right at all. Let's hope it's Reptile, or no one. Skarlett can take that role in Kahn's arena.

OK the character that have not been officially confirmed are Kabal, Baraka, Smoke, Sheeva, Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, and Rain or Quan Chi. Official Playstation Magazine said that Kano is confirmed but we have not seen him so I'm adding him to the list too. Now with that list could you really leave one of them out, given what this game is said to be, in favor of a new character? If she takes a slot away from one of them it is just plan wrong. FREE THE MORTAL KOMBAT 26!

This!!!!!!!!!!

It's time for me to be mean!

You idiots! Stop being stuck on this "There were 26 slots on the first couple select screens we saw, so there must only be 26 fighters on the roster! Oh no, A person I don't like has been revealed; they must have taken the spot of a character I like." It's just ridiculous, you pansies!

Did anyone think that we'll have to unlock some fighters? The likelihood that new slots will show up on the screen when you unlock the character is HIGH!! Like, LSD high! That's really high! haha.

I'm excited about this ho, Skarlet. I want to know her story, see her movies. Curious to know how brutal she is.

I'm officially way too tired, because that completely skipped my mind lol I guess it wouldn't be much of a twist, to just say he has Skarlett doing the same task, but it wouldn't feel right at all. Let's hope it's Reptile, or no one. Skarlett can take that role in Kahn's arena.

Hmmm, that last part is a good idea about Skarlett taking the role of Kahn's place. It would be better.

It's time for me to be mean!

You idiots! Stop being stuck on this "There were 26 slots on the first couple select screens we saw, so there must only be 26 fighters on the roster! Oh no, A person I don't like has been revealed; they must have taken the spot of a character I like." It's just ridiculous, you pansies!

Did anyone think that we'll have to unlock some fighters? The likelihood that new slots will show up on the screen when you unlock the character is HIGH!! Like, LSD high! That's really high! haha.

I'm excited about this ho, Skarlet. I want to know her story, see her movies. Curious to know how brutal she is.

....Not as high as your hair.

Last edited by a moderator: