Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
cant download skarlet error 80150101

Anyone else having this issue? After purchasing the season pass and trying to dl skarlet I get an error 80150101 message. Did a google search and it appears there are others as well.
Try emptyin my cache but did not work.

I downloaded the Season Pass and then her character and am having no problem fighting with her, but I'm also in the dark as to the issues with the Nekropolis and her seeming lack of an alternate costume (despite having seen the leaked footage of it awhile back). Weird s--t. This better be a glitch and not just laziness. I've defended NRS before but this is pretty ridiculous. Here's hoping they iron all the bulls--t out quick. *crosses fingers*

Re: cant download skarlet error 80150101

I've had this problem in the past with anime. I just waited it out each time. I think it's a playstation thing. Are you able to buy other stuff online?

yea I think that's what I'm gonna have to do.. just wait it out. I read somewhere that it has something to do with a high dl volume.. I have to go to work in an hour anyway so it's not like I would have had much time to spend playing. Also I have 360 not ps3. Not sure about other dls I'm gonna try again tonight when I get off work

I have the same problem and found out my friend gets the same error. It might be because people were getting Skarlet for free from what I read.

I pressed download button again after receiving this error and worked fine 2nd time, so keep trying, I think.

Xbox LIVE Marketplace Service Alert Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
Browsing Games Marketplace from the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com
Some users will experience issues attempting to purchase content on Xbox LIVE. Users experiencing this issue are recommended to retry after 30 minutes.
We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

Appears to be an issue for xbox live at the time. Im gonna try later tonight when I get off work.

I just got Skarlet for free?

I downloaded the Compatibility pack, but somehow i can also play skarlet on training, arcade and online!, I did not download the season pass or skarlett dlc so i seem to have just gotten her for free through some odd glitch. Seriously i don't know how this amazing glitch has happened to me but i'm glad it did (skarlet imo is a great new character game play wise)

I live in Scotland in the UK, i don't know if this is happening to anyone else in the uk

Re: I just got Skarlet for free?

This is ****ed up. I just payed 15 dollars and you got it free? Wow, I'm really pissed

I got Skarlet...without paying

What the heck?? I downloaded the free compatibility or whatever its called this morning and went to try Cryax and Sektor out. When I went to the character select screen, the Cyber SZ was glowing and I went to it to see. Skarlet was unlocked for me! I played her ladder, saw her ending, did her fatalities and everything.. has anyone experienced the same thing or did i somehow get EXTREMELY lucky?

Re: I just got Skarlet for free?

This is ****ed up. I just payed 15 dollars and you got it free? Wow, I'm really pissed

I know i honestly was shocked when i saw the arrows at the DLC bit and learned i could get her, i wasn't going to pay for her to tell you the truth, just finished using her on arcade.
However she isn't in nekroplolis and upon getting her arcade ending, i didn't receive her alternate

Re: I got Skarlet...without paying

I've seen others comment that this has happened for them also. Enjoy it while you can, they will probably correct the (error?) soon. If this is an error on the part of NRS it sure is sloppy management of the DLC. I mean seriously....don't these people CHECK what they are uploading for people BEFORE they do it?