Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Skarlet in MK10?

Yea i heard it would be 5 P.M. ... So anxious to play herrr :(

yeah it's kind of useless since no one has downloaded the compatability pack yet. Can't use her at all online unless they downloaded it.

Skarlet can take a few different directions reguarding MK10. From what I can tell, I wouldn't mind her taking the place Tanya took in MK4, helping Shinnok and Quan Chi. And since this is an alternate timeline that'll be able to throw Rain and Tanya together to do their evil deeds reguarding Edinia. How epic would that be: Shoa Kahn's greatest weapon, now being used by Shinnok and Quan now that Kahn is gone.
I doubt that. Play her story mode. Her ending tells a lot lol

I hope that the lack of alt costume and spot in nekropolis is just a glitch, otherwise it looks like netherrealm half assed this thing. I'm sure everything will eventually turn out fine though.

This. Plus don't you need to unlock the alternate costumes in Necropolis after you get it by beating Ladder?

OK, I'm confused here. So I should download/buy the Season Pass from the Marketplace (either directly from my console or through xbox.com) and then download Skarlet from the in-game store?

There's a "warning" over at xbox.com's Marketplace section that one should download any content directly from the game's store in order to avoid being double-charged.

2wfk8ki.jpg

Last edited:

I know the game hasn't been announced, but in my eyes, the ending of MK9's story mode basically confirmed it. So what role do you think Skarlet will play in MK10's story?

Endings mean nothing.

Though I doubt NRS introduces a new character to drop it soon, so I think that is very probably her being present in MK10.

wouldnt be surprised if her staying would be based on how popular she is. but id expect her to be in mk10, maybe with a mind of her own now that khan is dead.

OK, I'm confused here. So I should download/buy the Season Pass from the Marketplace (either directly from my console or through xbox.com) and then download Skarlet from the in-game store?

There's a "warning" over at xbox.com's Marketplace section that one should download any content directly from the game's store in order to avoid being double-charged.

Ok go the the marketplace and buy the season pass. After you purchase and download it ( I would do the compatability pack too) you start up the game and when you get to the main menu, it'll cue you to purchase Skarlet saying she is new. But for you, it'll say Free

I could see Skarlet perhaps going after Quan Chi to try and force him to resurrect Kahn somehow if she remains loyal to him and he is indeed dead. I could also see her going her own way too. Just cause Kahn created her doesn't mean she's automatically bound to him. I could see her becoming a rouge fighting only for blood to help her maintain her strength. I could also see her joining the Brotherhood of Shadow.

She's a new character so anything can happen.

What''s Skarlet fight size? (Mb)

And do you have to dl Skarlet or you have to dl the compability pack first and then her, or what?

This is because I wanna do it right when she is realesed on PSN.

Ok go the the marketplace and buy the season pass. After you purchase and download it ( I would do the compatability pack too) you start up the game and when you get to the main menu, it'll cue you to purchase Skarlet saying she is new. But for you, it'll say Free

Awesome, thanks man......eater. I was beginning to think there was also an option to get the Season Pass from the in-game store.

I just hope I don't the constant and annoying "Skarlet downloaded" pop-up notification that's driving some folks insane.

NRS is begining to be known also as SRS (Stupidrealm Studios). I'm not impressed with this new character Skarlet and her addition of MORE OVER THE TOP blood moves to an already way to bloody game. People: Be prepared for an unbalanced, overpowered character straight from download that will probably get nerfed when NRS's (SRS's) reliable future patches are sent out that will screw things up even more again. Another unbalanced OP character to add to the unbalanced roster...omg. I can't wait to see how they are gonna screw up Kenshi too.

Is complaining all you do?

I have Skarlett.

I didn't even download her but I'm playing as her right now.
Whats the deal with that?