Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
You can see Skarlet in Nekropolis, if you select any other character, and, push Start while seeing him/her, choosing "Select character" .....

But, having no Skarlet in her own spot in Nekropolis, with those stats to master, and, having no second costume (her 2nd costume, showed in hacked video almost 2 months ago, is sick cool !) , the lack of these details sucks major ass ..... I can't believe NRS could act so lazy and donkey about these minor but necessary details ......

I'm just gonna wait untill tonight to download all this.

I hope that the lack of alt costume and spot in nekropolis is just a glitch, otherwise it looks like netherrealm half assed this thing. I'm sure everything will eventually turn out fine though.

Re: Skarlet in MK10?

Skarlet can take a few different directions reguarding MK10. From what I can tell, I wouldn't mind her taking the place Tanya took in MK4, helping Shinnok and Quan Chi. And since this is an alternate timeline that'll be able to throw Rain and Tanya together to do their evil deeds reguarding Edinia. How epic would that be: Shoa Kahn's greatest weapon, now being used by Shinnok and Quan now that Kahn is gone.