Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Have you guys seen her Babality?

Spoiler:
She takes out a bottle of milk, starts drinking from it, throws it down, pulls out a bottle of Blood, and happily drinks it.

Also, she has the least damaging X-ray in the game, clocking inat 29% damage.

Yeah right next to Scorpion's 30% X-ray. Please...she's gonna be so overpowered be ready for the complaints.

I just bought Skarlet, now I'm trying to show her to one of my friends through XBL. Skarlet wasn't on the roster, so he downloaded the Sektor/Cyrax update just incase that was somehow effecting me from being able to play as her against him. But after he downloaded the Sektor/Cyrax update everytime we try to connect it just freezes now. No matter who hosts, the person who tries to join the game will have their 360 frozen.

Anyone else having similar problems? This is really weird.

This game is so BUSTED. What a let down.

did he download the free scarlet pack???? so that other people could be scarlet but him?...i downloaded the season pass and was playing in a scarlet only king of the hill and it was working fine. maybe the 400 scarlet pack is messed up?

Well, I can only check out my dear Skarlet later, after coming back of a stressful and hellish hard day of work, damn it !!

Anyway, if NRS did the stupid mistake of not including Skarlet in Nekropolis, and, not making avaliable her 2nd alternate costume, so, shame on NRS and Ed Boon, and, I hope this does not seems to be a pure signal of incompetency .... but, I'm sure that if someone ask them in Twitter, maybe they have an answer for that .... maybe a patch to be released soon to fix that.

NRS is begining to be known also as SRS (Stupidrealm Studios). I'm not impressed with this new character Skarlet and her addition of MORE OVER THE TOP blood moves to an already way to bloody game. People: Be prepared for an unbalanced, overpowered character straight from download that will probably get nerfed when NRS's (SRS's) reliable future patches are sent out that will screw things up even more again. Another unbalanced OP character to add to the unbalanced roster...omg. I can't wait to see how they are gonna screw up Kenshi too.

@ZORDON. It only freezes in 1v1 Private Match for some reason. Maybe 2v2 too.

And lol, my friend who hasn't bought Skarlet can play as her too. o_O

yea theres a glitch where people are getting her for free...they havent fixed it but they will prob soon mircosoft will see to it. as 1v1...i didnt try that so idk...i only tried her with king of the hill mode

anyone know how to get her other outfit yet?

yea theres a glitch where people are getting her for free...they havent fixed it but they will prob soon mircosoft will see to it. as 1v1...i didnt try that so idk...i only tried her with king of the hill mode

anyone know how to get her other outfit yet?

Beat arcade with her like everyone else maybe? ._.

Okay, ANOTHER bug. My friend can't access his Classic Costumes online (hasn't purchased Skarlet), yet I can. Maybe the update has a glitch stopping people from using Classic Costumes without purchashing Skarlet.

Okay, ANOTHER of my friend is now continuously getting a notification saying "Skarlet Downloaded", and as much as he skips it the notification keeps coming back. He tried to cancel the Skarlet download and now it won't let him. How many bugs are there in this little DLC pack?

Can anyone see Skarlet in Nekropolis? I wanted to see how much blood I'd already spilt with her this last hour, but to my surprise.. no Skarlet.

Skarlet in MK10?

I know the game hasn't been announced, but in my eyes, the ending of MK9's story mode basically confirmed it. So what role do you think Skarlet will play in MK10's story?

Okay, ANOTHER of my friend is now continuously getting a notification saying "Skarlet Downloaded", and as much as he skips it the notification keeps coming back. He tried to cancel the Skarlet download and now it won't let him. How many bugs are there in this little DLC pack?

havent had an issue..i bought it though

Can anyone see Skarlet in Nekropolis? I wanted to see how much blood I'd already spilt with her this last hour, but to my surprise.. no Skarlet.

lol yeah shes not there....you can select her if you chose a random person then hit start then select scarlet but...no alt outfit.