Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
What time is the skarlet dlc coming out

I wanna know what time the skarlet dlc will be coming out eastern time zone if someone could help id appreciate that

Re: New MKast! Dig into Skarlet with the team from NetherRealm.

From the looks of things.. be prepared to see a LOT of mirror matches!

It MUST be her enhanced Slide, if her normal goes through projectiles she is very OP, also that kunai toss is super-spamable, I think we are facing Kung Lao 2.0 with breast...

ha Foxy boxing gets it

Last edited:

It MUST be her enhanced Slide, if her normal goes through projectiles she is very OP, also that kunai toss is super-spamable, I think we are facing Kung Lao 2.0 with breast...

Bah, I'm betting it will do near Stryker Gun Damage; 6% between the two at most. And I doubt her Normal goes through, I'll watch it for the telltale sign.

KONFIRMED! Skarlet's Red Dash ignores projectiles on EX. Probably not on Normal.

From the looks of things.. be prepared to see a LOT of mirror matches!

Or, instead of doing that, you could join a KotH match as your favorite character and watch your K/D Ratio skyrocket.

From Paulo Garcia's (lead designer at NRS) Twitter:

@pakostevens
Paulo Garcia
j1,f2,1,2,12,~df3,~f2,~ff,b1,1,f4,~df3,~f2,~ff,f3,1,~df3,~X - Skarlet kombo challenge (the one in the mkast)

the fact that anyone even thought her normal dash went thru projectiles....it makes me lose any faith in there readings of game balance.

Re: Skarlet Vignette Trailer

Spoiler:

A new vignette trailer on the upcoming DLC fighter Skarlet has been released on IGN. The trailer explain Skarlet's backstory, and also explains why Skarlet is seen chained up in Shao Kahn's Coliseum. The release of Skarlet has also been revealed to be June 21st. The "free stuff" that was hinted to be released will be the Cyrax and Sektor MK3 costumes and can be downloaded for free without having to buy Skarlet. These are basically "compatibility packs" and allow people who haven't bought Skarlet to see and play against her. At the end of the trailer, Rain and Kenshi are hinted at, as well as an unknown fighter. Knowing how much I don't like Scorpion, it's nice to see him get his throat slashed in the trailer :).

Also, did anyone notice when Skarlet throws her kunai at 1:05, it shares the same sound effect as Mileena's Sai Blast? That's not the only similarity they seem to have, there are several of them.
- They both wear a thong and high heels (Okay, all the female ninja's have that in common)
- They both use small dagger-like weapons, such as Skarlet's Kunai and Ninja Sword, and Mileena's Sai's.
- They are both clearly insane and vicious in combat
- They are both creations of sorcery
[video]http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/14/mortal-kombat-skarlet-story?objectid=14317281[/video]

And they both have vaginas. You forgot that part.

see people are getting it

KONFIRMED! Skarlet's Red Dash ignores projectiles on EX. Probably not on Normal.

u cant confirm anything yet and from the combo i don't see any ex (R2) or (RT) at all.

so my best guess is that her normal red dash brakes projectiles. and if so don't expect mk at evo in 2012. because it wont be balanced for vary much longer.

Last edited:

see people are getting it

u cant confirm anything yet and from the combo i don't see any ex (R2) or (RT) at all.

so my best guess is that her normal red dash brakes projectiles. and if so don't expect mk at evo in 2012. because it wont be balanced for vary much longer.

Nah dude, I doubt that. MK was signed up for Evo when Kung Lao's, Kabal's, and Sonya's infinites were present. Plus it's not like they can't tweak things.

sry i ment if it gets any worse yah they can still tweek stuff but that just seems a little to much. the only one that should have an non ex projectile block is shao kahn.

I wonder how long it will take for people to work out her other -alities. I also hope NRS find a way to update the Nekropolis to incorporate the DLC characters. There's currently no way to view her stats or replay her ending, and it also seems that beating arcade ladder with her gets no second costume.

I bought the pass and works fine you simple have the choise to download her from the game menu not from the live but even after her ending i press start and there is nothing about a second costume on 360 just like CSZ, why they skip it when we already saw it from the jtag mods.

yea i beat the ladder on easy with her...and i didnt get a unlock screen or nothing for the other outfit.i noticed though when i press start on her...it kinda lags out and picks her. wtf really i paid 15 bucks and i dont get a 2nd outfit?

Skarlet's second fatality seems to be Jump in the videos, we will have to figure out the input I think...

Btw, the imput for Skarlet's second fatality is: forward, back, down, down, 4(B) in jumping distance. Your welcome.