Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: New MKast! Dig into Skarlet with the team from NetherRealm.

Yes, she can throw knives while in the air.

Damn!

I wonder if she can break through the Ice Clone with that dash!? Ice clone seems to be the only strategy I might have against her at first

What I'm wondering is if DLC characters will show up in Ladder.

Yep, you're in trouble, man

*tears up and sniffles*

Alright guys, I prolly won't be on the forums too much tomorrow. There's gonna be a lot of time spent crying in the corner...damn...

*tears up and sniffles*

Alright guys, I prolly won't be on the forums too much tomorrow. There's gonna be a lot of time spent crying in the corner...damn...

Same here might as well make a club about how we got owned by Skarlett lol

Guys, we need to see her in action before we make any judgements on her being overpowered. We have yet to see damage potential (Hitting 12 times in a Combo but could only be doing 27%, like Kabal).

Also, remember that she is DLC; in order to make her sell more, they are going to probably overpower her right off the bat, so expect her to be overpowered until Kenshi comes out, in which she gets nerfed and he starts overpowered.

Nice, I'm glad people overall enjoyed this little bit piece of gameplay footage of Skarlet ..... wait until tomorrow once you all get her and train the basics, hehe ! :D

I hope Tom Brady shows some sick combos with her, hehe !! XD

Guys, we need to see her in action before we make any judgements on her being overpowered. We have yet to see damage potential (Hitting 12 times in a Combo but could only be doing 27%, like Kabal).

Also, remember that she is DLC; in order to make her sell more, they are going to probably overpower her right off the bat, so expect her to be overpowered until Kenshi comes out, in which she gets nerfed and he starts overpowered.

Im not saying she is overpowered at all im actually saying she has a great mix up game!

Ill be spending alot of time in training with her just to get any idea of what I can expect from my opponents

Im not saying she is overpowered at all im actually saying she has a great mix up game!

Ill be spending alot of time in training with her just to get any idea of what I can expect from my opponents

Indeed. I'm just saying that it could go eitehr way, because she's DLC and needs to sell well.

I'm torn for tomorrow. The next game in my favorite series comes out, but SKARLET!

F.E.A.R. 3, or Skarlet.....

Indeed. I'm just saying that it could go eitehr way, because she's DLC and needs to sell well.

I'm torn for tomorrow. The next game in my favorite series comes out, but SKARLET!

F.E.A.R. 3, or Skarlet.....

Yeah you got a good point when it comes to a sales point of view. Alot of players may see how good she is and then they will want to use her to increase their wins (Note: I dont care about W/L its not a tourney) so this = sales but who knows she looks balanced but we will all find out tomorrow.

i wasnt really saying i thought she was op, i was saying there is a fine line, and im curious to see if she crosses it as it appears she has everythign she needs to be OP vs zoners. ill probably play her when she comes out, if i like her enough ill main her. and if shes OP ill try and be the voice of reason in a sea of skarletts yelling "NOT FAIR QQQQQQ"

I look forward to dashing the expectations of legions of Skarlet users who think they're going to be all-powerful, and handing them their collective asses.

Oooh...I have $7 left in my PSN, If I wait for Rain and Kenshi...I might want Rain, but if I get too obsessed with Skarlett...I might buy her...Hmmmmmmmm

Oooh...I have $7 left in my PSN, If I wait for Rain and Kenshi...I might want Rain, but if I get too obsessed with Skarlett...I might buy her...Hmmmmmmmm

Better start collecting those pennies ;)

I look forward to dashing the expectations of legions of Skarlet users who think they're going to be all-powerful, and handing them their collective asses.

I won't be one of those people, I know what I'm doing. Lol.

So, tomorrow instead of me playing 5086408504238523 Scorpions in a row, I'm going to play 4085408370598732 Skarlet's in a row? How interesting!

So, tomorrow instead of me playing 5086408504238523 Scorpions in a row, I'm going to play 4085408370598732 Skarlet's in a row? How interesting!

well, you gonna face fresh Skarlet scrubs, so, don't worry, nobody will master Skarlet so soon .....

After a month of pratice, well, who knows ?

XD XD

well, you gonna face fresh Skarlet scrubs, so, don't worry, nobody will master Skarlet so soon .....

After a month of pratice, well, who knows ?

XD XD

Yup, tomorrow will more than likely be a million Skarlet's strictly using her specials all day.

Yup, tomorrow will more than likely be a million Skarlet's strictly using her specials all day.

yeah, yeah, sort of .... the curiosity factor, everyone will play her in training mode for 15 minutes, next, going online and spaming her kunais, blood balls and red dash, all day long !!!! XD XD