Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: ED Boon Interview E3 2011 Skarlet Fatality video

haha, nice, Skarlet is so sexy and sadistic at the same time ..... haha, Mileena has a great rival for competition "Who is the craziest psycho lady in MK 2011", hehe.

Her fatalities are pretty cool , the second one, haha, very imaginative, she is all blood thirsty !

Here fatalities are just disgusting lol. I'm really looking forward to trying her out, preferably sooner rather than later lol.

Still likin' NRS' plan to keep supporting this game.

I still think there is a kernel of truth to the rumors of horror movie crossovers like Freddy Kruger and maybe Jason.

We'll know for sure this October.

That sound quite ridiculous and unlikely

"Crossovers? In my MK? I don't f***ing think so."

Somebody can tell me "what says boon" about WII U, he spoke so fast, i dont understand.

Hopefully other games and stories like Sub Zero Mythologies, i'm not done playing that game and i was stuck/lost and its still buggin me. i believe it was on the 64 if anyone remembers this treat of a game.

damn, thats some horrific stuff, depending on how she handles she has a good chance of being the first female mk character i use.

Loved her second fatality, Blood Rain :D

I wonder who they are going to cross over?

Re: So Skarlet's not coming out today?

FAIL.

Just paid $5 for some klassic outfits that don't even have "new" fatalities for all of them. What the hell are we going to have to pay for Skarlet a new character, $10? WTF.

Re: So Skarlet's not coming out today?

FAIL.

Just paid $5 for some klassic outfits that don't even have "new" fatalities for all of them. What the hell are we going to have to pay for Skarlet a new character, $10? WTF.

560 Microsoft points for one DLC char in BlazBlue, PSN was around $8 if I remember, so I wouldnt be surprised if it is.

Oh god the second fatality is gross............ But cool

Skarlet looks great....I may have found my Mileena partner for tag team matches....Ima call them TEAM PSYCHO B****!

I hope Skarlet actually has a good storyline though...

Please a you tube link. Cant watch it on my iPhone. :(