Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Leaked Skarlet videos [Moves/Combos/x-ray/babality/Fatality]

The best theory I can come up with for Skarlet being chained up in Kahn's Coliseum is that she failed the emperor in the tournament on Shang Tsung's Island or she betrayed him
Spoiler:
under Quan Chi's possession
and he condemned her along with Kitana... hey, that's the best I come up with, kids!

Either way, I just hope her placeholder in the coliseum is empty in ladder mode (and versus too!)

The best theory I can come up with for Skarlet being chained up in Kahn's Coliseum is that she failed the emperor in the tournament on Shang Tsung's Island or she betrayed him
Spoiler:
under Quan Chi's possession
and he condemned her along with Kitana... hey, that's the best I come up with, kids!

Either way, I just hope her placeholder in the coliseum is empty in ladder mode (and versus too!)

Hey, it's better than nothing :).

This "Hacked Skarlet" model is pretty much unfinished and not functional , a typical prototype ..... while DLC is not official released, I think NRS did or it's still doing this for Skarlet (high possibility) :

- fixed/fixing her 1st fatality, adding the katanas blades
- reviewed/reviewing her normal moves and combos, maybe changing some stuff (inputs commands, damage, etc.)
- MAYBE changed/changing her X-ray, or improving it with more/different attack sequence (think about Mileena 1st X-Ray x Mileena 2nd X-Ray)
- fixed/fixing her voice (I hope so !)
- built/building her 2nd fatality and stage fatality command
- fix her babality
- MAYBE, "polishing"/adding a bit more in her poligonal model if they think she needs, adding a slight better detailed model
- built/building her special moves, adding stuff we never saw before (kunais projectiles, blood teleport ? etc ....)
- redid/redoing or improving her alternate costume (perhaps)

So, we have to wait a little in order to check out her final version and have a better judgement overall about her.

The original seems to have gone private, a backup of it is found here, but it looks like they blurred out the large obnoxious watermarks

I dont see (hear) nothing wrong about her voice, why is everyone obsessed with that? I think she sounds cool, with that wraith record on it.

I dont see (hear) nothing wrong about her voice, why is everyone obsessed with that? I think she sounds cool, with that wraith record on it.

Her voice is pretty cool. Not knowing her background too terribly well, I can't tell if it does or doesn't reflect her personality properly, but from what I've seen of her it's a good fit. She's squirrel s--t nuts and this voice is definitely fitting for someone so sick in the head.

Her voice is pretty cool. Not knowing her background too terribly well, I can't tell if it does or doesn't reflect her personality properly, but from what I've seen of her it's a good fit. She's squirrel s--t nuts and this voice is definitely fitting for someone so sick in the head.

Dude, She sounds like a combination of Miss Piggy or that chick from Kung-Pow.
This won't be her voice, I guarantee that to you.

Dude, She sounds like a combination of Miss Piggy or that chick from Kung-Pow.
This won't be her voice, I guarantee that to you.

Does every female in this game have to sound like a hot chick taking abuse when they get hurt? (Wait, what?) I don't see anything wrong with her voice.

there was NO combos done at all. maybe 3 hits, come back with better footage like 7 or 8

Does every female in this game have to sound like a hot chick taking abuse when they get hurt? (Wait, what?) I don't see anything wrong with her voice.

Haha nice. And seconded. I wouldn't mind if they tweaked it, but I like the base concept of it.

I didn't even know this footage was leaked on to the internet. I love her fatality and I really can't wait for her to be released as DLC as long as PSN is up at the time.

I would also really love for NRS to release all the Klassic Costumes and Falaities in a nice bundle 4.99 to 9.99 would be a good price.

I would also really love for NRS to release all the Klassic Costumes and Falaities in a nice bundle 4.99 to 9.99 would be a good price.

The only good and fair price is free because we already paid for that content, also Boon said that we wouldnt have to pay for in disc content, so i take his word that all classic costumes and fatalities will be free.