Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Skarlet combos, X-ray, fatality and babality

If she isnt a vampire maybe shes kinda like Ermac... Created in outworld... maybe shes created from the blood of thousands of defeated Warriors

This makes me kind of happy, when I was in primary school I designed my own MK character called 'Blood' who was basically along the same lines as her although he was a red male ninja. I almost feel a sense of flattery.

I remember when I was in first grade I made up my own MK character called "Senator" (Sena-TOR) and my friends and I thought it was a great idea, he was like a boss character and what not. A few years later, I find out that "sena-tor" is type of congressman and I feel entirely stupid.

I remember when I was in first grade I made up my own MK character called "Senator" (Sena-TOR) and my friends and I thought it was a great idea, he was like a boss character and what not. A few years later, I find out that "sena-tor" is type of congressman and I feel entirely stupid.

:ftw:

Hahaha that's awesome!

Her X-ray CLEARLY looks like an edited version of Liu Kang's X-ray. Just thought I'd point that out.

How can you drink blood wearing a mask?

I think she's just rubbing her face in it...

Yeah it's like she's getting blessed with blood instead of cum

Re: Skarlet videos [Moves/Combos/x-ray/babality/Fatality]

Skarlet's X-ray CLEARLY looks like an edited version of Liu Kang's X-ray. Just thought i'd point that out.

How can you drink blood wearing a mask?

I think she's just rubbing her face in it...

Could just be the fact that the Fatality is unfinished. Or she could just have a disturbing connection to blood, not vampiric, maybe more elemental.

If it was unfinished, I would assume she has a hand gesture to remove the mask but her model would stay with a mask, just like her using the invisible blades etc.

Also, I believe this is now on-disc DLC because if it's rumored to be packaged with Kenshi, where is HIS hacked model? Hmm.

Her intro is pretty spiffy, everything else kinda looked lame...hopefully they'll change her when they release her full.

I think she looks too much like a work in progress to say how good she will be for sure.

Also, I believe this is now on-disc DLC because if it's rumored to be packaged with Kenshi, where is HIS hacked model? Hmm.

Unless they're being developed on slightly staggered schedules. Kenshi could be a step or two behind Skarlet and thus nothing was submitted to be leaked or however else this could've been janked. I'd rather not think I'll be paying for on-disc DLC. Boon promised and this time I'd like it to be true.

Kenshi's model should be on-disc since he can be seen in the background of the Pit 2.

As for Skarlet, she seems pretty badass. Having a blood-based character is fresh, for sure. Hopefully she turns out as bad ass as she looks.

Kenshi's model should be on-disc since he can be seen in the background of the Pit 2.

As for Skarlet, she seems pretty badass. Having a blood-based character is fresh, for sure. Hopefully she turns out as bad ass as she looks.

His background model is probably a very low-poly model, so the "on-disc" version isn't gonna work for the full-fledged DLC version.