Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Skarlet combos, X-ray, fatality and babality

She's growing on me, clearly not finished, but i like what I'm seeing.

Re: Skarlet videos [Moves/Combos/x-ray/babality/Fatality]

Blood also will climb up her like a symbonite.

Where did you see her bloddy intro? i cannot find it anywhere.....!

Some of us have laid hands on a controller with her.

She looks completely retarded. I don't like how her head is covered up but then she looks like a prostitute. Her Fatality and Xray also suck. But her bloody intro is pretty sweet.

Pass.

Nevermind i found her intro in youtube. So bad they used the blood based fighter with a girl not being sexist but a blood based male ninja would been a lot better and a terrific addition to the roster.

EDIT: lol her intro was in the babality video, i skipped her babality :p

Nevermind i found her intro in youtube. So bad they used the blood based fighter with a girl not being sexist but a blood based male ninja would been a lot better and a terrific addition to the roster.

I use male fighters more than female fights as well, but I know alotta people that enjoy using females and were definitely hoping for more of them. I can respect the decision, the male:female ratio is always gonna be skewed and this tightens it up a bit. If they make this character work, I'm cool with it regardless of sex.

I like her a lot. Unlike certain guest characters, she has that "MK feel." Plus, being obsessed with blood without being a Twilight vampire is very original.

She's got a bright future in my eyes. As long as her Babality doesn't involve her drinking blood from a formula bottle..

The video for her Babality.

Yeah lol, i said it up there, I never though that it'd be in that video, and i skipped it because i didnt care, now i saw it. Thx. Hope they make a blood based ninja too.

Yeah lol, i said it up there, I never though that it'd be in that video, and i skipped it because i didnt care, now i saw it. Thx. Hope they make a blood based ninja too.

Haha I noticed that just after I posted. Fixed it right quick lol.

Skarlet main feature it's red color as trademark, she gets it writen all over her, so, no surprise if somehow, he might would be able to manipulate .... blood.

Sub-Zero manipulates ice, Scorpion is related to fire, Smoke to "smoke and vapor", Noob has the shadow element as his stuff, so, could be cool if Skarlet could command blood as sort of elemental manipulation.

Skarlet main feature it's red color as trademark, she gets it writen all over her, so, no surprise if somehow, he might would be able to manipulate .... blood.

Sub-Zero manipulates ice, Scorpion is related to fire, Smoke to "smoke and vapor", Noob has the shadow element as his stuff, so, could be cool if Skarlet could command blood as sort of elemental manipulation.

I would love a blood drain as a second fatality. Or as Shang Tsung's soul steal type of grab that regenerates her health.

Her character design looks really bland. That's my only complaint so far, besides her boring X-Ray.

Getting early access to that kind of stuff is not too hard if you're on a game development team:
If you got a DevKit Xbox360, a partner game company can grant your team access to their entire catalog for free including any beta/temporary data they release on the "Dev network" on XBL. A game company usually just try to be careful and NOT put that kind of stuff (in progress DLC characters...) accessible online and keep it inside the studio so someone must have ****ed up somewhere.

About the videos:
Yep, that looks like a few placeholder animations and obvious unfinished babality.

Sucks that the fatality kinda bugged up with Sonya's hair going through her open throat... ! Very brutal still.

wow her fatality looked crazy. Can't wait to see her in person.
I wish, for your personal safety, that you never actually see her in person... ;)

Last edited:

haha, could be insane sick if , in her 2nd fatality, Skarlet puncture both opponent's eyes with her kunais, and next, chop off with katana blade the enemy's top "skull lid" , exposing his brain, and next, she jump in the enemy more or less as Mileena does in her bite jump attack, but, for Skarlet, she just start to eat the opponent's brain ! This could be totally insane in MK, hehe !!

I not all that impresed... Does she cry tears of Blood or somthing? I mean she is like the BLOB!

what she going to do for a special move dissolve into a puddle on the floor?

The x-ray should be reversed also better a real nasty kick in the leg then the ball of her palm to the face