Scorpion Thread - "Vengeance will be MINE!"

So pretty much after you tele, they stagger and that's when you apply the 50/50? Im still kinda lost...

So pretty much after you tele, they stagger and that's when you apply the 50/50? Im still kinda lost...

Yes, that's when you apply the 50/50.

But don't rely on the 50/50s to win* though, if they guess right 3 times and punish you all 3 times your dead. Some times it's best to just apply pressure after the vortex for meter and chip.

Last edited:
Summary

Scorpion is a high risk/high reward character thus making him a balanced character. -Scorpion gets access to vortex after any connected spear. - F2,1 Teleport sets up the vortex - After the F2,1 teleport, you have 4 general options: high, low, throw, safe pressure. - B2 is an unsafe

Thanks but I can't take credit entirely for the summary, is there any save way to mix in hell fire/ex?

Yea, if you're willing to spend the bar for a guaranteed 8% damage.

But I would only use it to end a round when my Combo doesn't kill and I have 3 bars, or to end a match with style 8)

Best way to use Demon Fire/Hellfire safely is when the opponent is just getting up before attacking, although it won't stun them when they do wake-up enhanced specials, due to armor effects when performing it, but they still take damage. Another way of using it is definitely against zoners, turtlers and projectile spammers.

Oh ok. Then no. The only way Hell Fire can be comboed is at the end, after knocking the opponent down or use the enhanced version to catch them in mid-air and to prevent them from doing any wake-ups, as the move itself can't be done during a combo.

@vigilante_firedragon

@ivital

Thank you, with your help I placed frist at my local gamer shop. The vortex is a very helpful tool, I had alot of problems against mileena & raiden though.

@vigilante_firedragon

@ivital

Thank you, with your help I placed frist at my local gamer shop. The vortex is a very helpful tool, I had alot of problems against mileena & raiden though.

Good shit bro, and you're always welcome.

If you need any help against Mileena just send me a PM or Visitor message.

I find that the best way to win against Mileena when using Scorpion is using basic combos after she attacks and after she dones her roll or teleport drop kick, uppercut. Basically, play defense and strike back after she attacks.