What's your longest streak?

itsmillatime420

Just broke of a 55 win streak in ranked. About 80% were :bike: but :wiggle:

Finally lost to Kabal and me being tired :canabis:

What's your longest win streak? If you have a nice player streak thats cool too

79 or something like that, but those were ranked matches and about 50 of the players I was matched with were still new to the game.

You guys have some good streaks, mine ended at 32. I use Baraka and Cyrax as my main. With Subz and Scorpion as seconds.

79 or something like that, but those were ranked matches and about 50 of the players I was matched with were still new to the game.

yea I just busted out another 40 win streak to follow up the 55.. but once again the majority of those wins coming against inexperienced players.

You guys have some good streaks, mine ended at 32. I use Baraka and Cyrax as my main. With Subz and Scorpion as seconds.
Nice thats not too shabby my man. It's a combination of playing well and inexperienced opponents that lead to big streaks for me.
39 until my sister stood in front of my tv on purpose I got beat by someone using jax!!
lol that sucks dude

that sig is awesome

^Agreed.

My best streak in king of the hill was 27. There were some really tough fights too, not just bad Scorpion or Noob Saibot players. I eventually got owned by a really good Smoke player though.

I don't play ranked because it takes too long to find a match for me. D: