Who Did U Hate In Story Mode

Mikel23XD

Personally I didnt Like Sektor Going Around Trying To Robot Everybody Poor Subzero Got Screwed Over In This Game

1 - Sindel, overpowered stupid old woman, i hate her...
2 - Jax, because is the lamest male character IMO.
3 - Sektor, like you said, i hated his "hey you, cyborgs are the new in fashion, come here." actitude.

As a bonustrack i may add i liked Sub-Zero and Smoke a lot, we learned more about their brother like friendship and I liked Ermac too, when everything was ok Ermac appeared to throw people away lol and the best part, he showed Jax who is the boss lol

Quan Chi.
Spoiler:

I always hated him, and this time around, he is basically responsable for everything that got ****** up.
He was there serving Shao Kahn, and since he is a more powerfull sorcerer than Shang Tsung, after the second tournament Kahn was like: ''**** you, *****. The bald guy is better.'' and BAAM... Shang becomes Sindel's breakfast. That's why she got so powerfull, Kitana couldn't break Quan Chi's spell and pretty much everybody dies.

If Sektor didn't go around doing what he did, he would have no importance in Story Mode.

The only thing I hated about Story Mode was how you couldn't SKIP THE CUTSCENES.

Damn NRS, I can't skate through everything you know.

Sindel. Every character I liked to play as was killed by her. Quan-Chi because he resurrected her.

So nobody else hated how ridiculous they made Johnny Cage this time around?

That was my biggest surprise, because I generally like Cage. They just seem to make him more and more ridiculous and less likeable every single game.

I also hated both Jax and Sonya. I totally expected to, though, because I have hated them ever since they were first introduced.

Sindel. Every character I liked to play as was killed by her. Quan-Chi because he resurrected her.
+1

what was the point of smoke not getting cyborged, sub-zero GETTING cyborged, kabal joining the good guys, jax getting his metal arms etc, IF THEY ALL JUST DIE!!!

hate sindel, but hate quan chi more. he was the mastermind behind everything... i wish liu kang didnt die though :(

I hated Quan Chi, how he made Scorpion kill Sub-Zero, how he manipulated everyone from behind the curtains, how he ended up with the souls of our beloved warriors.

^^^^ Gotta love Quan Chi for that lol :p

-----------
I hated Sindel cause she came in and killed everybody XD

But the story was good even with that, they could of not killed as many ppl but still good (kinda more realistic I guess, heros some times fail, ppl die, war demands sacrifice etc)

Lui Kang. he was getting annoying towards the end for me

I liked Sindel, I just hated the hollywood fight set up where each character fights her one-on-one, come on all attack at once.

EDIT: I didn't mind them killing characters, I wasn't a fan they did it all at the end. All those fights and no one dies, then at the end BAM they all go. spread it out some.

Smoke was getting a bit obnoxious at times for me.

Lui Kang. he was getting annoying towards the end for me

I liked Sindel, I just hated the hollywood fight set up where each character fights her one-on-one, come on all attack at once.

Smoke was getting a bit obnoxious at times for me.
Yeah the fight set up was annoying not the actual result, IDK I just didn't like that cut scene for this, it's like the only thing that bugged me in this story

Playing through johnny cage's portion was painful for me. I wish he was more like how they portrayed him in the movie and webseries cause he's at least likeable in those. shang tsungs voice acting got on my nerves too.