"My Kung Fu Is Stronger" EXPLOITS

Defcon i have a life, games are a hobby. And like most people with hobbies i enjoy mine enough to devout free time to it, also am a trophy whore as part of my hobby so spare time will be devout.

Ha ha too right! on ps3 you don't get the sign in as guest option, did all the work on the p1 pad but the post match menu is controlled by p2 so i had that pad in hand then looked in nekropolis selectin it with p2 pad and ALL Characters stats were on zero, THE FEAR! which was what my original post meant lol its all cool, my ps3's doing the "everytime you sign in to psn mk won't load" thing so will be a little while before i get online which sucks, how close are ya pdp?

22 down, 5 to go ;)

P.s. Ignore the troll

It won't. Achievements never get "changed", they can only add more achievements... U only have to master the original 27 characters (28 for ps3?), so they might add one along with skarlet saying "master skarlet" but I highly doubt it

Well done poptdp nearly there dude :-D Am guessing you'll need kratos mastery as well, you needed his alt outfit for the all outfits trophy and all finishers trophy etc. Hope this helps the ps3 peeps, it is only partial speculation so if anyone's done it and can confirm one way or the other would be appreciated

thanks NXNDJ, i havent been working on it at all lately because of exams and assignments, but i will soon lol. i got 3 more to master. how many have u mastered so far?

Poptdp Only done two completely, got the time used done on about 10 of them tho, mainly waiting for patch at the mo lol

exactly 11:00pm, June 7th, 2011... achievement complete, and earned 1000GS for mortal kombat on xbox 360 :) its finally over!

Ha ha ha congratulations dude, you can put the game down now lol 11pm where are you from? pure curiosity on my part

Man I'll never understand these achievement whores.

Waste an extra 100 hours of your life for the "feeling of completion". No thanks lol I think I'll pass.

Last edited:
I think this is the only achievement I wont do.

I only need the 1000 and 2500 KOTH achievements and I can feel complete :)

I can't ****ing believe it needs to be 24 hours with them.
5 would be much more feasible.

Agreed! Even 6 to prove the point of being a "die hard" player, but sadly i'm a trophy whore, essentially no different from a lab rat that pushes a switch and gets a reward but i enjoy it lol

Ha ha ha congratulations dude, you can put the game down now lol 11pm where are you from? pure curiosity on my part

australia lol. dont get why people are still complaining about the 24 hour thing, just leave ur console on tag team practice overnight, very simple

I have a life, so there's no way I'm ever achieving this one.

That said, I can do without achieving everything in this game. Some games have the achievements right (i.e. Tekken 6, which I've achieved completely), and some games just have retarded achievements (like this one).

My kung fu is not even strong yet... rofl.

I think trophies are a dumb feature, I cannot care less about them.

I think this is the only achievement I wont do.

I only need the 1000 and 2500 KOTH achievements and I can feel complete :)

I can't ****ing believe it needs to be 24 hours with them.
5 would be much more feasible.

Doing the fatalities and X-ray requirements are a *****, too. But I only play with 4-5 people, so other people might not feel the same way.