Craziest thing you've seen on the Internet?

Craziest thing? At a young age I saw penis penetrate a vagina at a rapid/ forceful speed. It was in a unique position that I would have never thought the human body was capable of doing. Good Times. On another note, my parents didnt have to waste their breathe explaining "the birds and the bees" I was already a expert and even explained it perfectly in front of my grade 1 class.

Not posting a link as it is too easy to find. Will say WARNING: Animal Cruelty, Sex, flat out wtf, NSFW.

ShakethatBear

Not posting a link as it is too easy to find. Will say WARNING: Animal Cruelty, Sex, flat out wtf, NSFW.

ShakethatBear
While googling that which 'was FU'ed up BTW' I cam across some reaction videos for "ShakethatBear", and something called "Ilovethefishes" google that while eating sushi and see if you don't barf.

While googling that which 'was FU'ed up BTW' I cam across some reaction videos for "ShakethatBear", and something called "Ilovethefishes" google that while eating sushi and see if you don't barf.

i looked both up and i'll i have to say is there are some seriously f**ked up people in the world.

What the hell is 2 guys 1 hammer? I refuse to look any of those up!
I never watched it but I have read about it and its something I would really regret if I had watched.

Read the spoiler only at ur own risk cause it contains gore. Lol funny saying this especially on an Mk site.

Spoiler:
Its about 3 guys walking upto a man sitting on a public bench and pounding his head repeatedly with a hammer till he dies. I read that they even plunge a screwdriver into one of his eyes while he is still alive. The most disturbing part u can hear the guy filming it chuckling.

The 3 guys have been sentenced to life for this death as well as 20 other odd deaths they were involved in.

well that octopussy thing was disturbing thanks for that lol i just remember like 10 years ago going to newgrounds and looking at all the death stuff, that was pretty gross

There was a site call Rotten and a friend put me to see a decapitation video and some other death videos and pictures who freak me out to tell the truth, especially the screams in the most. I will try sometimes to read info about a viral video now for curiosity reaon but i will never bother to see stuff like that again.

2 Girls 1 Cup.

The most disgusting video I've ever seen

....Damn just thinking about it makes me lose my appitite.

lol i don't know why, but i watched that video

I heard the horse ended up killing him (severe anal damage)

LOL that video didn't make me flinch one bit

But still gross though

You should see what I did to the horse! Poor Mr. Ed!

You should see Salsa Snack, I thought that was weirder on all levels then 2 girls 1 cups. Stuff I didn't think was anatomically possible.

lol i don't know why, but i watched that video

I heard the horse ended up killing him (severe anal damage)

LOL that video didn't make me flinch one bit

But still gross though

I seen that video with the horse, a friend told my I HAD to watch it, the guy ended up dying from it

I never watched it but I have read about it and its something I would really regret if I had watched.

Read the spoiler only at ur own risk cause it contains gore. Lol funny saying this especially on an Mk site.

Spoiler:
Its about 3 guys walking upto a man sitting on a public bench and pounding his head repeatedly with a hammer till he dies. I read that they even plunge a screwdriver into one of his eyes while he is still alive. The most disturbing part u can hear the guy filming it chuckling.

The 3 guys have been sentenced to life for this death as well as 20 other odd deaths they were involved in.

WTF is wrong with people today?

And since I still refuse to see any of these, what's Salsa Snack?