Craziest thing you've seen on the Internet?

I find this thread very interesting.

Anyone else have any more creepypasta stories :)

Try looking up dark link or spongebob bootleg tape. they're more laughable than creepy just don't stare at the spongebob pic too long.

I still haven't clicked any links on this page. Suffice to say, the worst thing I've ever seen is a picture of "Tub Girl," google it if you want. It's not pretty.

Looked up that Snow on Mt Silver one, and that Pikachu in the image of the second link freaked me the **** out. Doesn't help that I'm alone in the dark.

It was a rumor saying that Japanese children killed themselves after hearing the Lavender Town theme. It goes on to say that the game was supposed to have an NPC named "Buried Alive" that was a decaying human corpse that you had to battle at the top of the Pokemon Tower. If you lost to him, it would show him eating your character alive. There were also alleged graphics of "uncatchable" Pokemon that were meant to look like white hands with exposed bones. All of this was untrue, but it's still really terrible. I wouldn't recommend anyone to read it, especially a person who grew up with Pokemon.

I thought you were talking about this (read the description in the actual youtube website of this video/link).
It does creep me out after reading about this. Good thing I didn't know about these creepy stories of this music while playing Pokemon back in the days. The "Blair Witch Project" was enough for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK2iLnTR9V8

I find this thread very interesting.

Anyone else have any more creepypasta stories :)
Have many, but will keep to myself ;)
iveseen-1.jpg

I remember this one site Ogrish.com that used to post all that stuff, with its banner reading "can you handle reality?" Saw the craziest stuff there, since then it is has been totally tamed down and renamed. Now it is called LiveLeak.. This is a website about news you will not see broadcast on tv.

The 3 guys 1 hammer is insane. Never saw it, don't want to, but read about it. That did justice. The latest one is Salsa Snack. How do people turn into these soul less beings of non-virtue. Exhibit A.

the Mario 64 and mario sunshine ones are rather gruesome. From what I stumbled upon on the site, the more innocent the show/game, the more gruesome the stories.

the Mario 64 and mario sunshine ones are rather gruesome. From what I stumbled upon on the site, the more innocent the show/game, the more gruesome the stories.

I read the Mario 64 one.
But the Silver Mountain took the cake.

I seriously just got chills from typing it :afraid:

The video game stories aren't doing it for me. It's probably because I know they're fake :/

The Deep Web is filled with tons of crazy shit like this, starting from 2 Girls 1 Cup and Lemon Party, going through pedophile sites like 4chan and Gore sites like Ogrish.com, and ending with creepy conspiracy theories that were made up in the purpose to ruin the childhoods of many people (like the Lavender town theory... I can honestly say the music is a bit creppy but the kid's suicide myth is just not true, and The Squidward's Suicide "Episode" myth is also just a made up, created to ruin our beautifull childhoods.)
When browsing the internet, be very aware of the dangers of it. You can get your mind raped by some Scary creepypastas or Stanic Mario Suicide ******** theories, or get freaked out by the BME Pain Olympics or 1 Guy 1 Screwdriver...

lol I saw a few people mention "Meatspin", imagine my surprise when I Googled it and found it's the same image I first found (oh man) years ago on ytmnd.com as "Ridin' Spinnas". Also thanks to ytmnd I can't hear the music from Punch Out (when Mac is running through NYC) without thinking a certain someone "stole my bike".

Encyclopedia Dramatica used to be a clearinghouse for all sorts of sick and twisted stuff, but apparently the owner of the site had a change of heart and remade it into a much tamer site (I think it's called oh internet or something now).

What's funny is that I've seen some majorly twisted and ****ed up things on the internet over the last two decades, but for some reason the one thing that wigged me out the most by far was this one site I found that was all about hidden messages in music (some real, some imagined). Not so much the "kill your parents" nonsense satanic messages alleged to be in metal songs, but stuff like Pink Floyd embedding a completely random conversation in a backing track of one of their songs.

Oh god, ive seen everything, from 2 guys 1 hammer to the nick berg beheading, none of it really freaked me out, i can look at any gore, HOWEVER, for some reason, I CAN NOT see a kitty getting hurt :( i can look at dogs, but when I see a cat being hurt it feels like my heart is being strangled with barb wire :(

This ten million times over. I don't remeber what movie it was but there was a scene of cat torture and I couldn't finish the movie, it was terrible. Oh and what is 3 guys 1 hammer I don't think I'll be searching that anytime soon so just tell me what it is.

The Deep Web is filled with tons of crazy shit like this, starting from 2 Girls 1 Cup and Lemon Party, going through pedophile sites like 4chan and Gore sites like Ogrish.com, and ending with creepy conspiracy theories that were made up in the purpose to ruin the childhoods of many people (like the Lavender town theory... I can honestly say the music is a bit creppy but the kid's suicide myth is just not true, and The Squidward's Suicide "Episode" myth is also just a made up, created to ruin our beautifull childhoods.)
When browsing the internet, be very aware of the dangers of it. You can get your mind raped by some Scary creepypastas or Stanic Mario Suicide ******** theories, or get freaked out by the BME Pain Olympics or 1 Guy 1 Screwdriver...

ogrish.com! +rep! Isreal rules