Craziest thing you've seen on the Internet?

The two most horrible things that I partially saw (because I was able to close IE in time before the page was fully loaded):

(I advise you to not read the spoilers... It involves mutilation+sexual stuff)

1)
Spoiler:
A guy who cut off and eat his own penis raw...

2)
Spoiler:
Some other creppy guy that killed a girl and did VERY nasty things with her corpse while ripping off parts of her body, like her eyes...

I don't know if any of this were true or fake, because I simply couldn't look straight at the photos.

Uh, where did you see this? It was most likely fake but I want to see it to verify

Damn you all. Found Creepypasta and the picture on the first page alone freaked me out. Oh well, no sleep tonight. The Dark Link story made me laugh though. That guy tried too hard to make it real.

It may not be my worst, but it's the one everyone knows about.

It consisted of an even number of girls and an odd number of cups.

When I first saw two girls one cup, I wasn't really shocked.
The hype for that video was so big, that I was expecting something much worse.

Not the worst, but an honorable mention is when someone sent me a link to pictures of Cyrax ****ing Sektor :barf:

It was a rumor saying that Japanese children killed themselves after hearing the Lavender Town theme. It goes on to say that the game was supposed to have an NPC named "Buried Alive" that was a decaying human corpse that you had to battle at the top of the Pokemon Tower. If you lost to him, it would show him eating your character alive. There were also alleged graphics of "uncatchable" Pokemon that were meant to look like white hands with exposed bones. All of this was untrue, but it's still really terrible. I wouldn't recommend anyone to read it, especially a person who grew up with Pokemon.

You should read snow on top of mt. silver.

I saw the thread name and click on it coming to say "2 girls, 1 cup" and i see it was already said lol

okay what exactly is creepypasta? can someone describe it?

It's night time right now for me and im about to go to sleep

i don't need no nightmares bro

okay what exactly is creepypasta? can someone describe it?

It's night time right now for me and im about to go to sleep

i don't need no nightmares bro

Creepy ass stories.

I just read the snow on silver mountain one suggested by KangsBeau.
Pokemon = ruined for me :(

Creepy ass stories.

I just read the snow on silver mountain one suggested by KangsBeau.
Pokemon = ruined for me :(

::Hug:: :( It wouldn't be as effective if it wasn't accompanied with that nice artist rendering. People have sick and twisted imaginations to come up with stuff like that.

2 of those stories I saw on there are actual video game urban legends.

So over the past week or two I have been playing through Pokemon Yellow. Well, not any more. "Snow on Mt. Silver" and the Lavender Town story have honestly ruined it's innocence for me.

Also, I used to love Spongebob, but I probably won't be able to watch it any more. Squidward's Suicide is just too ****ed up.

I was tempted to look at the videos that were posted but I talked myself out of it.

Consider yourself a lucky lady.

The whole Squidward blowing his brains out is fake, but the mutilation pictures are completely real :afraid:

Ugh, the memories.

Alisa!
Hold me :cry:

I was tempted to look at the videos that were posted but I talked myself out of it.

It's not the video, Google "Squidward's Suicide" and read the story. The story is a mind****.

Saw this video called 1 priest 1 nun.....Ewww is all I have to say to it:barf:

EDIT: Can someone PM me the Mt Silver snow story thing I'm interested to know whats it about.

Last edited:
Saw this video called 1 priest 1 nun.....Ewww is all I have to say to it:barf:

EDIT: Can someone PM me the Mt Silver snow story thing I'm interested to know whats it about.

Sent but don't say you weren't warned about it. Also, don't stray from the link unless you want to lose all of your childhood innocence. Too late for me....

There used to be a parody website of wikipedia (i dont want to name it) that had a lot of "shock" pictures. It no longer exists but it definitely had some of the nastiest stuff i've ever seen.

They had one "offended" page that was just one violent shock picture after the other

Sent but don't say you weren't warned about it. Also, don't stray from the link unless you want to lose all of your childhood innocence. Too late for me....

Oh wow that had to be one of the most stupidest thing I have ever read. I didnt lose no innocence of my childhood but I did lose some IQ points or reading it. I said this once and I'll say it again No way in hell am I going to let some stupid rumor or story ruin my childhood.

Thanks for Pm'ing me the story though.

There's this one theory that in the first episode of pokemon where ash gets struck by lightning he goes into a coma, then the rest of the pokemon series is him dreaming while in said coma

Where can I find it?
just google it, should be on the first page of results