Craziest thing you've seen on the Internet?

Have you ever seen 1 Guy 1 Jar or Kids in a Sandbox?

*shudder*

I am assuming 1 Guy 1 Jar is the video I am thinking of. Ass...suming... lol. I think that dude does that trick for fun? Or was it an accident?

Does Kids in a Sandbox really involve kids? I can't take videos of sandboxes. How many bad/wrong stars does it get out of 10?

I am assuming 1 Guy 1 Jar is the video I am thinking of. Ass...suming... lol. I think that dude does that trick for fun? Or was it an accident?

I believe that was an accident, lol. A sick accident.

Does Kids in a Sandbox really involve kids? I can't take videos of sandboxes. How many bad/wrong stars does it get out of 10?

No kids are involved, nor is there a sandbox. It is just a 'clever' name for a man, a woman, a dildo and a penis.

It gets a scarred for life/10.

No kids are involved, nor is there a sandbox. It is just a 'clever' name for a man, a woman, a dildo and a penis.

It gets a scarred for life/10.

My family reunion in Nebraska has leaked!

*EDIT*

Oh snap, that is how you get checked for STD's in dudes, except they use a cotton swab...not that...

*Goes back to watching My Little Pony....

....*

Last edited:
If you thought that was bad, then nothing can prepare you for this rancid ass shit!

The picture I posted at the top of this page is my phone's wallpaper.
That shit looks sooooo phresh :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
THIS one was actually funny

Which part?

The part when he was kissing the little boy on his neck?
Or the part when he was licking his back?

Only part that made me laugh was when he opened his fatass legs and wrapped them around him.
It was disturbing, but goddam was that funny :laugh:

^ guy can dance, good for him not to pull anything (bones) from doing this.

first time and only scene these two (Bugs Bunny and Mickey Mouse) have met up