Craziest thing you've seen on the Internet?

The Celebi one gave me the chills but I would like to say that this is the best pokemon ever

132.png

His eternal smile is what made him my favorite pokemon. He is like the rebel pokemon all the others have a set element or power he is just a wild card and will copy whatever other pokemon you throw at him, he is the most unique pokemon ever.

I have seen a narco pozole (don't look it up if you can't see dead people), I have seen the Mexican Drug Cartel behead a rival Drug cartel member while he's alive. All of those that were shown dead were also Drug Cartel members so I don't feel sorry for them, since they probably tortured innocent civilians themselves. What does make me feel sad is that they do all of that and much more horrific stuff to innocent civilians.

At first I forgot that it wasn't an apartment (i.e. ten happened to be his room number), and I was like "ah, isn't that climactic and swell",

but then I realized the truth...yea....

That was an excellent story "I realized room #9 was Hell"
I was like, Damn that is fantastic writing.
It was a very well developed story

Craziest thing was the recorded murder of a dude in the woods.

Wow, is all I have to say....

Craziest thing was the recorded murder of a dude in the woods.

Wow, is all I have to say....

Oh yeah, three guys one hammer.
Its ****ing totally disgusting, I could NOT watch anymore after the screwdriver in belly button..
FML that shit is horrible.

Craziest thing I've seen on the internet, was a link that my friend sent me to a picture of a grandma snatch... I went blind for 3 minutes.
no joke