Craziest thing you've seen on the Internet?

I am seriously begging you guys to read this story.

Its long, but holy shit is it good.
Please take a look.

http://www.creepypastaindex.com/creepypasta/noend-house#more-251

Too long...

1znn70p.jpg

At first I was like

Spiderman_wtf_am_i_reading.jpg

But that story gave me chills really well written and ended in a cliffhanger that left me wanting more. Great find. In particular the room 8 was the creepiest for me.

Spoiler:
When he was talking to himself his doppelganger was saying his thoughts I don't know if anyone realized that, at first he was saying "Don't hurt me." but when he picked up the knife the doppelganger said "Now I'm going to hurt you." showing it wasn't just his body but his mind as well. Scary shit.

2 guys 1 hammer was pretty weird, wasnt as horrible as people made it out to be :\

I agree my friend told me about that video and made it sound like the worst video ever. I watched it and was like "Meh it wasn't that bad. I've seen worse." He was baffled about how I didn't find that video sickening. I just don't find anything on the internet that can phase me, if I saw something like that in person I would be a different story but seeing it through a screen just makes it feel so artificial. Anybody else feel this way?

I agree my friend told me about that video and made it sound like the worst video ever. I watched it and was like "Meh it wasn't that bad. I've seen worse." He was baffled about how I didn't find that video sickening. I just don't find anything on the internet that can phase me, if I saw something like that in person I would be a different story but seeing it through a screen just makes it feel so artificial. Anybody else feel this way?

Yeah im pretty desynsitized by all that shit. After I've seen all the shit on 4chan, nothing much bothers me online.

Wait what are these stories about pokemon? I've never seen any of those lol

yep yep. page 10 has the jynx theory and all you need to do is google snow on mt silver or pokemon black for some who would think of that stories.

I'm desensitized to pictures.
But videos still get to me.

As much as I know I'll regret this, please post them :cry:

And Celebi is from Snow on Silver Mt.

well they're not as good but it's something to think about: theory 1 is that Gengar is actually the shadow/ghost of clefairy. It even points out similarities. number 2 is that ditto is the failed version of mew which is why they are the same color and are found basically in the same area. Number 3 is that Cubone are actually baby Khangaskhan whose mothers have been killed.

Last edited: