Craziest thing you've seen on the Internet?

Honestly though, the craziest things that I've seen on the internet have come from "El Blog Del Narco" google it if your interested.
Its a website that was started by 1 student and he pretty much posts EVERYTHING on the Mexican Drug War.
Everything from information,very graphic and sickening images from crime scenes and videos. I've actually let my curiousity run wild one evening and I paid the price for it. I couldnt eat meat for a week. Pretty nasty stuff. Worse part about it is that it IS real and its actually happening right now. :(

Last edited:
Seen way to much sick shit, but hey what do you want... it's only a couple clicks away.
Sickest I've seen... Unknown Russian soldier getting his throat cut open slowly in close up, while his killer is telling jokes.
And some ****ing bastard that is slicing open live (raccoons I think they were) and tears the skin of them like it's a damn t-shirt, after that you still see the animals crying, moving and twitching while completely skinned.

Anyway I've seen enough to understand that even the most decent person can do the most horrible things you can imagine.

Last edited:
I've seen everything and heard everything and that f*cked with me.
I can handle alot but the vivid description of maimed children made me very upset.
Needless to say I had nightmares after I read that.

i know the image that ran through my mind when i was reading the part about the children

Ah I found it, here.

tumblr_lk4k3br6hs1qf89tlo1_500.jpg

Story is fake broskis.

Anyone who has or had a love for Pokemon and want that love ruined, read Snow on Silver Mt on Creepypasta.

Story is fake broskis.

Anyone who has or had a love for Pokemon and want that love ruined, read Snow on Silver Mt on Creepypasta.

The Snow on Mt Silver was meh , but the Squidward's suicide was disturbing to read.

Last edited: