Street Fighter X Tekken

I have my official team now.

King & Ogre are awesome.
I use Marduk & Akuma on the side too though.
Going to pick up Xiao later on.

Has anyone seen this?

Looks like they're going to give Ogre a True alternate costume :)

cf347e7906d45dad83dfc03dce6f7a53.jpg

Has anyone seen this?

Looks like they're going to give Ogre a True alternate costume :)

cf347e7906d45dad83dfc03dce6f7a53.jpg
Have you ever seen True Ogre? Or in particular has the person who has done this ever seen true Ogre. Im ok for people doing there own takes on things but thats piss poor

Are you kidding me?
They're not making True Ogre, they're giving Ogre a Trug Ogre costume.
Its perfect imo.

yeah, here is part 2 of all the swaps and alts for SFxTK characters. you can see true ogre at 30 sec. also ppl think that NINA's swap costume is rolento's attire but it isnt, there was a female mercinary fighter in SF alpha i believe that has that same oufit, i forgot her name but she has a holster with a pistol on her thigh just like nina.

im glad u like ogre b,b,b,lp hes my main too, akuma and lili are my other mains, elena n lars once they become available.

im glad u like ogre b,b,b,lp hes my main too, akuma and lili are my other mains, elena n lars once they become available.

Got any tips for an aspiring Ogre player?

My favorite combo for when I tag Ogre in is:

Demon Slayer (lp, mp, mp) into EX Indigo Punch for the wall bounce into heavy Ancient Power.
Does 270 after the tag in.
I'm working on a different ender, but thats the meat of it for now.

Also what do you think of his Owl's Hunt?
It looks like it should be a great move, but I just can't seem to get much out of it.

thnx for posting that Wraith, i thought we were just getting colors but it looks like we're getting "Metalic" and "Aura" variations , thats f*cking sweet, this game just got even better, april 3rd cant get here fast enough

Aldo, there wont be any news on Tekken X SF for a good 3 years.
Tekken Tag 2 still hasn't come out yet for consoles.

I wouldnt say 3 years maybe for release but not for news about it also TTT2 comes out sometime this year during the holidays. I cant wait :D

@b,b,b,lp what do i think of the owl's hunt? lol, thats my favorite move in the whole game, try doing his EX owl's hunt it throws them higher in the air for more juggles, 2) start your combo just like that but after you do his EX indigo punch wait for the wall bounce then do his hunting hawk but just do lk,mk, to leave him in a juggle state follow it with crouching medium kick then do owl's hunt and u can follow that with preety much anything