Street Fighter X Tekken

He has some SFxT vids; not a big amount, but they're fun to watch. I wanna see how he does in EVO; if he starts pulling off 50 hit combos n stuff it'll be crazy.

Desk said that that combo was one of the hardest he's ever done; I guess that means I won't be trying it anytime soon lol.

He has some SFxT vids; not a big amount, but they're fun to watch. I wanna see how he does in EVO; if he starts pulling off 50 hit combos n stuff it'll be crazy.

Desk said that that combo was one of the hardest he's ever done; I guess that means I won't be trying it anytime soon lol.

I'm pretty sure he isn't going to EVO. He admits his fundamentals aren't great, he's just amazing on the execution side. I think that the closet we've got to Desk's execution in tourneys is Sakonoko.

I remember him saying somewhere that he was going; I'll see if I can find the article.

Sakonoko... Is that the guy that plays Ibuki? I remember hearing his name before, just not exactly sure who he is.

Well, the interview is pretty old (November 2011 lol), but I found it:
http://www.rokthereaper.com/2011/11/desk-interview-with-execution-god.html

Heres the exact question:
I personally would love to see you at Evolution 2012. What is the possibility that you will make an appearance to that or any other major tournament happening next year?

I'm already planning to attend Evo but I don't think my budget can stretch to go anywhere else next year.

He said plans, but he may have changed I guess.

I don't know SSF4 too well, but I'd say it plays more like SF, with Tekken elements like juggles and otg combos.

Best characters, I'd say, off the top of my head: team Shotos, Raven, Juri, Kazuya, Hugo.

Bad characters: Me personally, I don't believe in such things as a bad character :laugh:

Well I assumed he wasn't because he said he quit competitive, but I assumed wrong. He may not be competing, though.

I hope he does compete, and if he does, that its on stream. Even if he doesn't, I'm sure someone will try to money match him or something lol.

So I just rented SFxT. Is it more like SF or Tekken gameplay wise? Who are some of the best and worst characters?

It plays like SF. Best characters imo: Ryu, Steve (so much potential), Raven. Worst Characters: Asuka(sorry Yung), Yoshi & Paul (sorry mkray)

Its all good Kzaoo, I know he's not the best, but he's friggin PAAAAUUUULLLL PHOEEEENNNIXXXX!!!

GGs btw, your Juri/Poison team is always a fun match.

Lost some of my faith in my ability to play this game.

Got bodied (love the FGC's lingo lol) 3 times in a row because I didn't know what to do when my Ibuki got knocked down.

Lost some of my faith in my ability to play this game.

Got bodied (love the FGC's lingo lol) 3 times in a row because I didn't know what to do when my Ibuki got knocked down.

I've been there before (yesterday actually lol). Got bodied by a Hugo and Ryu team. Hugo knocked me down and wouldn't let me get back up safely lol. Ryu donkey kicked me all day. Went back, watched a few replays, adjusted, and ended up fighting that guy again today on my alt PSN account. Bodied him with Marduk and Paul :cool:

Its all good Kzaoo, I know he's not the best, but he's friggin PAAAAUUUULLLL PHOEEEENNNIXXXX!!!

GGs btw, your Juri/Poison team is always a fun match.

GGs I always struggle against your Marduk because i forget that his air normals beat my anti-airs. Can't wait to play you again, hopefully it won't be early in the morning or late at night for me next time :laugh:

Lol, I need all the advantage I can get, so you'd better be awake!! My ignorance of time zones shall be your undoing:_evil: