Street Fighter X Tekken

Im hoping Akuma and Lei Wulong will be in it as Akuma is my favorite character from Street Fighter and Lei Wulong is my favorite character from Tekken.

i can't wait for this game from what i've seen of it never been a big tekken fan but i am a big fan of the more towering characters like murdok and king. just hope no stupidly gets thrown in last min i really hope there's no ultimate or arcade editions.

my tag team is gonna be ken and murdok or king but oddly enough cole doesn't do anything for me.

i really hope there's no ultimate or arcade editions.

No kidding, but this is still Capcom we're talking about. Actually, the almost guaranteed chance of SFXT getting updated is why I'm not excited at all for it, and why I'm probably not even going to bother picking it unless I know for sure it isn't getting an update.

No kidding, but this is still Capcom we're talking about. Actually, the almost guaranteed chance of SFXT getting updated is why I'm not excited at all for it, and why I'm probably not even going to bother picking it unless I know for sure it isn't getting an update.

i want this game really bad i just won't buy the updates i've never been a big fan of street fighter or tekken but i love fighting games (mainly mk i kno sad) but i am always up for good games i just hope they don't shell this game.

it seems they are taking notes from mk and giving it more stuff and trying to get bigger sales numbers by bringing in a well known western character with cole. or cole will be a selling point for the ngp (aka ps vita).

this is what sold me one of the best set up's of a game trailer i've seen in a long time.

i love the set up
http://www.youtube.com/user/mortalmonster0?feature=mhee

Last edited:
i want this game really bad i just won't buy the updates i've never been a big fan of street fighter or tekken but i love fighting games (mainly mk i kno sad) but i am always up for good games i just hope they don't shell this game.

it seems they are taking notes from mk and giving it more stuff and trying to get bigger sales numbers by bringing in a well known western character with cole. or cole will be a selling point for the ngp (aka ps vita).

Don't get me wrong, it looks fun as hell...its just hard for me to get hyped up over it when I've got suspicions that buying it will ultimately be a waste of money.

I'll probably at least rent it, though. I don't want to completely miss out.

Don't get me wrong, it looks fun as hell...its just hard for me to get hyped up over it when I've got suspicions that buying it will ultimately be a waste of money.

I'll probably at least rent it, though. I don't want to completely miss out.

i was agreeing with yah i just hope it works with out needing any updates. poison/king/murdok and guy look great imo.

Sorry guys I did not know where was the best place to ask this and did not want to make a whole thread. I was going to ask you if the prologues and endings in SF4, SSF4 and SSF4 Arcade Edition are all the same…Also is SSF4 A.E worth buying given that Street Fighter x Tekken will have the same gameplay + additional characters??? I had SF4 when it came out but got pissed at Capcom because they released SSF4 and I sold it. I never bought SSF4 or SSF4 A.E

^ Super and Arcade Edition share the intro and endings, while the original game have it's own.
And while Street Fighter X Tekken may LOOK like like SFIV, trust me on this one, it won't play it like. Far from it.

Am i the only one that hate's the art design in this game?

It looks like someone's amateur work....

I hate it!

I dont mind the cartoony style, I do fine the use of heavy black ink a bit excessive in this, and all the water effects. Not sure what they were doing with that, but aw well.

Weirdly, I find Rains water effects a bit horrible on the eye in this game, too.

Poison
285px-21_sfxtimg12.jpg

vs.
Bridget
portrate-bridget2.jpg

Choose

New Street Fighter X Tekken Video

Looks amazing, and I don't even like Tekken. They've implemented some cool features so it's more than just a gimmicky VS title.

Re: New Street Fighter X Tekken Video

I would maybe buy the one that is 3D(there is supposed to be one with SF 2D plain and one with Tekken 3D plain). I hate Street Fighter thoughXD

Re: New Street Fighter X Tekken Video

Did I mention that I ****ing love Yoshimitsu?

Because I ****ing love Yoshimitsu.

I was pretty sure I was only getting the Tekken version, but this shit looks sooooo tempting.
I don't want to give Capcom anymore money damnit!

Oh, and Kuma looks stupid as hell in this.