Street Fighter X Tekken

Thats perty funny, I must say... Oh everybody else notice that some DLC characters are starting to show on the elite channel replays. I saw a Dudley Elena team today and I've seen some other DLC characters in the past too. I knew it was happening on 360, but I'm starting to see it now on PS3; I want to play as em now. :(

What type of newbie is sitting in front of the tv with the command list on and says, "How the f*ck do you do this!?!?!"

Mist steps are quite easy to do mid combo. You can do shortcuts like F,HCF or QCF,QCF, I don't use Jin or Kaz much but when I do, that always works for me

I always try to do that, but it still doesn't come out for me for Jin. Its weird though, when I play around with Kaz it comes out just fine lol; I just can't do it off crouching moves. I'm still working on it though :)

@YungQ94: I use HeiHachi!! No problem here! :D

I used to see a lot of Heiachi, but now, not so much. I have never used him before but he is annoying to fight. So many 50-50 mixups! The only thing stopping me from using him is his walkspeed, I think its the worst in the game.

I think yoshi is really good, he is a really good team player. On his own he is pretty bad, tough, he is pretty unsafe but there are people who are really good with him (off the top of my mind Vulcan Hades from SRK)

I think yoshi is really good, he is a really good team player. On his own he is pretty bad, tough, he is pretty unsafe but there are people who are really good with him (off the top of my mind Vulcan Hades from SRK)
Yoshi is very underrated kinda lke most of my teams in fighting games him paired with akuma is good and he does have alot of safe moves his spinning fists are safe..lol