Street Fighter X Tekken

The Immortal One

I have mixed thoughts about this upcoming title..i mean i love both the games but the play style is so different in the two. I'm kinda eager to see how the make this one work. Anyone else interested in the game? I just saw it on the gamestop website.

If I get it, I'm getting the Tekken style one.

Street Fighter is cool, but I'll take Tekken's gameplay over it ANY day.

But I don't really know. I hate most of Street Fighter's characters, and I love most of Tekken's.
So it really depends on who is in it.
If I can't play as King with Armor King or Yoshimitsu as a tag partner.

I'll just wait for Tekken Tag 2.

If I get it, I'm getting the Tekken style one.

Street Fighter is cool, but I'll take Tekken's gameplay over it ANY day.

But I don't really know. I hate most of Street Fighter's characters, and I love most of Tekken's.
So it really depends on who is in it.
If I can't play as King with Armor King or Yoshimitsu as a tag partner.

I'll just wait for Tekken Tag 2.

^^ Same here, I prefer Tekken over SF any day. I was kinda interested about Tekken vs. Street Fighter in the beggining, but after TTT2 was announced, I doubt I'm gonna buy it, TTT2 is gonna be just better IMO.

I'm intersted in seeing how they make it look as well; I'm more interested in Tekken X Street Fighter though, I wanna see how the SF characters look in the Tekken Universe and how they play; both look very interesting though.

After seeing that video, I'm DEFINITELY getting the Tekken version.

Great seeing Alex again :laugh:

And where the **** are King's roars!?!?!?!

Im guessing its going to be pretty easy to zone against tekken characters unless they take out projectiles entirely in this game, I wonder how they will handle that aspect of the game

Im guessing its going to be pretty easy to zone against tekken characters unless they take out projectiles entirely in this game, I wonder how they will handle that aspect of the game

It looks like Tekken characters have moves that let them get around/through projectiles.

After seeing the videos of sf x tekken, I am going to get the Tekken version. Sf vs Tekken is to flashy for me. I reminds me of SF4.

TxSF for me.

note: This is going to be my 1st game Tekken and SF game I buy.

And where the **** are King's roars!?!?!?!

He does have the roar.

Go to 2:48.

Yea i forgot tekken had no projectiles..i can see hadouken spaming already lol

Wonder if both versions (Capcom and Namco's) will be released on the same date? Would be an interesting stats report! I am leaning more towards Namco's version...Just seems it will be a little more interesting.

I don't like the SF look so I might get the Tekken style, since I'm an old fan of Tekken Games.

But as LiuKang93 posted before me I'd get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 over Tekken X SF any day of the week :p

I just saw the vids posted above and I'm definately waiting for the Tekken Version XD
Tekken Charcters look so out of place in the SF version and the SF characters look epic in tekken screens. (even if ryu has paul's vest turned white XD)