Street Fighter X Tekken

No love for Cammy's swap. Yoshi's alt is pretty damn cool, almost bought it just cause I like the design :laugh:

Wait, Yoshi is in this game? :rolleyes:

I'm still waitin for the full character balance patch :(

I haven't been playing too much lately, but I've been working on a Paul x Lars and Cody x Paul. I wanna find a team for Bryan and Sakura (if not both of them on the same team) since they're both pretty fun to play with.

Yeah, haha people still play it. The players now are a lot better (or cheaper depending on how you look at it). I guess its pretty much just the people who really like the game lol. I still like SFxT, I just don't play it as much now.

I don't even play capcom fighting games anymore, lol. I'm waiting until they release a new one or something, but i'll probably stop playing that after a few months too.

Guilty Gear, Tekken & MK all day boooooooy

I can't help it lol. I'll play any fighting game I can get my hands on, whether its from Cashcom or not. I just like em fightin' gaems pa.

Though I'll admit, with Cashcom games, I usually like the characters more then the actual games itself, and that usually drives me to play that game longer than the others, though some Cashcom games are an exception.

So, I played one match today to see how good people were now. Not very. The guy I played had around 12k bp so i was like "oh could be fun" it wasn't. He just kept jumping in even after I was anti airing him every time, and then started trying to 2x cr.mp everytime I got close, it wasn't really successful because I just blocked it anyway . After the 3rd time I realised that he was just gonna keep on doing it so I raw launchered to crush the low everytime. He fell for my shit all the time. Just before I dropped the game I found out that if you do a hk love me tender with Poison after a forward throw you land on the other side of the opponent when they're knocked down, I usually used it to cross up wakeup moves but this guy actually just didn't block the right way every time SMH.

LOLOLOL.gif