Street Fighter X Tekken

My main team is going to be Jin Kazama (if confirmed) and Ken Masters

Im also thinking of trying a Law (if confirmed) and Chun-li team

cant wait for this game. specially since they are giving us the ability to team up with whoever we want online something mk9 failed on terribly. i already have ppl on my friends list that are great on ssfIv who i will team up with.

cant wait for this game. specially since they are giving us the ability to team up with whoever we want online something mk9 failed on terribly. i already have ppl on my friends list that are great on ssfIv who i will team up with.
Yeah MK's tag feature left something to be desired. I'm glad they put the feature in to SFxT that let's you and an online partner use traing mode to practice tag strategies.

more images on the fighter that came in
sfxtk-pro-yoshimitsu-raven.jpg

sfxtk-pro-hugo-poison.jpg

sfxtk-pro-heihachi-kuma.jpg

sfxtk-pro-rolento-ibuki.jpg

sfxtk-pro-zangief-rufus.jpg

Possible story screenshots?
sxt-s8.jpg

sxt-s9.jpg

sxt-s10.jpg

sxt-s15.jpg

Graphics do look kind of iffy though...

not sold on this game. Dont know why, massive fan of both games. Dont like the idea of the gem system been additional
DLC advantages. Its not fair and not on.

Story for Capcom?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! XD Byrd you should know that its probably a rival match cutscene. Ya silly goose :cool:

Story for Capcom?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! XD Byrd you should know that its probably a rival match cutscene. Ya silly goose :cool:

i know but Ono himself mentioned he was using mortal kombat's story as an influence for future fighting games and even stated he liked the story to MK9. it's been said there is to be a more clear story to this (Lets hope it's more clear than MVC3).

There is a cancer killing video games.

Release a shitty game, with shit and cheap mechanics for a stupid price, but offer to fix these problems, for a price, aka DLC.

This game had promise. Gems have ruined it now. Gems that you have to BUY are even worse.

There is a cancer killing video games.

Release a shitty game, with shit and cheap mechanics for a stupid price, but offer to fix these problems, for a price, aka DLC.

This game had promise. Gems have ruined it now. Gems that you have to BUY are even worse.

Truth right here, I could not agree more.
Tekken X SF= Oh hell yeah.
Not this though, just know there will be a super version released the year after.
So nope.. not this time Capcom.

Also, if they dickride MK9's storyline, then good.
Don't be original or anything.. ya know.. profit from somepony else's success.
They need a good story mode, so why not try to copy MK's? It's the best story I can think of.

Truth right here, I could not agree more.
Tekken X SF= Oh hell yeah.
Not this though, just know there will be a super version released the year after.
So nope.. not this time Capcom.

Also, if they dickride MK9's storyline, then good.
Don't be original or anything.. ya know.. profit from somepony else's success.
They need a good story mode, so why not try to copy MK's? It's the best story I can think of.

I've seen UMvC3 in the shops for 20 smackers, and i been tempted to buy it but no. I told myself I wouldn't and I need to stick to my guns. I do know on some of the Capcom boards that most of the feedback for the gems has been mostly negative. Seth Killian is attempting damage limitation by saying everyone is over-reacting, but I don't think so. Time will tell. MVC3 and UMVC3 sales didn't do as well as people thought.

Of course, the blind morons will buy this game regardless. It's a shame. As a fan of fighting games, I love Street Fighter and back in the day I loved Tekken. This had the recipe for greateness...but no more.

It looks very nice. But the gem system will kill this game. It wont be tournament viable and will be all kinds of broken.

The only GOOD thing that could come out of this, is if Capcom did a final version of SSF IV, they could use Hugo, Poison, Rolento and any of the new SF characters they've made for this game for DLC for SSF IV.

Ugh.....MW has a lot to answer for these days.

I actually think the Tekken characters look really good in this.

I expect Capcom will "release" a "patch" that enables you to have non-gem mode. This is probably their plan the whole time.

I'm not sure if I'll buy this game or not. After I saw Lili, I was very excited, and I actually started to get into SF's gameplay style, but now everyone is saying that this gem system will ruin the game. I don't even know what it is, what exactly does it do?

I'm not sure if I'll buy this game or not. After I saw Lili, I was very excited, and I actually started to get into SF's gameplay style, but now everyone is saying that this gem system will ruin the game. I don't even know what it is, what exactly does it do?

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...standard_and_pre-order_gems_listed,_explained

In a nutshell, gems are equipped by a character and provide buffs, such as increased attack power, when activated. Certain conditions are required to activate the buffs and they last for a limited time. Some gems also come with deduffs on activation as well, especially with the more powerful buffs.

Last edited:
I've seen UMvC3 in the shops for 20 smackers, and i been tempted to buy it but no. I told myself I wouldn't and I need to stick to my guns. I do know on some of the Capcom boards that most of the feedback for the gems has been mostly negative. Seth Killian is attempting damage limitation by saying everyone is over-reacting, but I don't think so. Time will tell. MVC3 and UMVC3 sales didn't do as well as people thought.

Of course, the blind morons will buy this game regardless. It's a shame. As a fan of fighting games, I love Street Fighter and back in the day I loved Tekken. This had the recipe for greateness...but no more.

It looks very nice. But the gem system will kill this game. It wont be tournament viable and will be all kinds of broken.

The only GOOD thing that could come out of this, is if Capcom did a final version of SSF IV, they could use Hugo, Poison, Rolento and any of the new SF characters they've made for this game for DLC for SSF IV.

Ugh.....MW has a lot to answer for these days.

Uh, Poison isn't new. She's been around since before SFxT.