Street Fighter X Tekken

Just mix it up a bit. You've got an itchy throw finger. We should play again soon, I can test some things out and see how you react in those situations.

Am i the only nina fan on this site? I havent used her in a while cause ive been getting my lili n julia stronger but once my nina is solid i will be running a julia/nina team. The thing that makes that team so dangerous is that they are very meter efficient, they each have a few target combos that are special cancelable making EX moves unecessary, i can go a whole match with julia without using meter and just save it for super art, cross cancel and cross assault.

I wish Kunimitsu was in this... I love kunimitsu.

Yung when can we actually play? I'm really anxious to see if you got better.

I played online yesterday but not alone.

I found this dude with a pretty sweet Rolento. We did some work.

I'm working on Poison and Kazuya right now but can someone please explain to me HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT MIST STEP? Neutral position? What?

Anyway, I really only play offline now like Yung recommended. Just fighting CPUs in arcade mode. If I play online my neck is red by the time I'm done because I have eczema on my neck that flares up due to stress.

Well, SFXT GIVES ME A LOT OF STRESS.

That shit ain't healthy.

So offline scene it is 8)

Probably after my friend leaves.

I probably went from ok to straight shit

When is your friend leaving?

I played online yesterday but not alone.

I found this dude with a pretty sweet Rolento. We did some work.

I'm working on Poison and Kazuya right now but can someone please explain to me HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT MIST STEP? Neutral position? What?

Anyway, I really only play offline now like Yung recommended. Just fighting CPUs in arcade mode. If I play online my neck is red by the time I'm done because I have eczema on my neck that flares up due to stress.

Well, SFXT GIVES ME A LOT OF STRESS.

That shit ain't healthy.

So offline scene it is 8)

Well you press forward, go into a neutral position and the press d, d/f. Or you can be a lazy ass like me and do QCF x2. Kazuya is pretty simple, your only barrier is the mist step. I can play quite a lot of characters at a decent level but my 4 mains are Juri, Poison, Hwo & Ken so you can ask meh questions about these characters especially.

mkray, my roommate was impressed by your Paul. Said he was pretty solid.

Personally I think you're really good, you just need to tag out more with cross rushes and team combos, More tag outs = more health also you need to consider what matchup you're playing. Like anytime my Cammy came up against your Marduk I tried my best to get Ken ihn because I could zone you with him. You need to think what character is going to do better against you opponent.

Thanks; I'll try to do all of those, especially the match up part. Usually Paul is my anti-fireball character because I can use L Mountain raze through most if not all fireballs; its just a manner of timing. I keep telling myself to pickup a character with a fireball for variety's sake, but I love playing as the Tekken characters, and I'm not interested in Raven at all lol.

You know what's cute?

When you're about to win a match but your opponent has Rolento.

SO THEY THROW A KNIFE AT YOUR HADOKEN AND THE GAME FREE---*throws controller*

:madsign3:

Some guy called me a fudgepacker on PSN today :rofl:

What makes it even funnier is that they were playing Raven/Ryu and had about 2,000 BP, so he should have bodied me lol.

I use Rolento. Since the patchception I had to cut off the projectile move almost completely. It's okay because he has more things going for him.

I find Ken to be nooby for some reason

[<----------Hypocrite]

I don't know why but whenever I see a Ken I just get pissed because not only is he S+ tier but he isn't even hard to use. At least Raven takes more skill so I don't mind seeing him.

I just feel like Ken could be used by a five-year old and could put up a good fight

[<-----------Hypocrite]

^ I remember when i felt that way, then through facing many Ryu and Kens I learned a way to counter pretty much all of their moves. Except when I'm going against someone with a B+ rank