Street Fighter X Tekken

No Paul :( Still pretty sick trailer though; I want a Jack suitcase! I was half-expecting Guy to scream "Profound sadness" when Juri kicked him lol.

Juri's English voice though... doesn't even compare to her Jap voice.... ewww.

Magic words you have spoken my friend...

Sure, just let me reset my internet first; signal strength is friggin 27% lol.

@iVital Get a PS3!!!

Thats some amazing internet right there. If my roommate wakes up can he play a few games with you, too? (I'll just pass him my stick) He wants to learn the Paul matchup. He mains Ryu & Hwoarang.

Thats some amazing internet right there. If my roommate wakes up can he play a few games with you, too? (I'll just pass him my stick) He wants to learn the Paul matchup. He mains Ryu & Hwoarang.

The words amazing and my internet should never be put together in the same sentence :laugh:

Sure, the more the better :)

so right now I'm at 1400 and something battle points with my Raven/Rolento team and Im too afraid to play any more mtches because I dont want to rank down again

You can rank down? :|

Yeah, if you're C rank you have to go below 500BP C+ below 1000BP B Below 3000BP ect I think. Basically you have to under the rank limit for the rank below you.

I have 2k BP right now but I don't play much ranked. I really don't care about my BP, either. It doesn't mean anything. If you're a crap player having lots of BP won't make you good, it will make you a crap player with lots of BP.

mkray, my roommate was impressed by your Paul. Said he was pretty solid.

Personally I think you're really good, you just need to tag out more with cross rushes and team combos, More tag outs = more health also you need to consider what matchup you're playing. Like anytime my Cammy came up against your Marduk I tried my best to get Ken ihn because I could zone you with him. You need to think what character is going to do better against you opponent.

I can't remember how you play much, but from what I remember you got quite predictable, I was like watch this he's gonna throw and it happens 9/10 times (however I forget to tech 7/9 times, lol) for actual stuff I need to play you or see if I still have replays saved from against you.